- 29 km from St. Lucia airport
- Located directly on the beach
- 2.9 km from Soufriere Mini-Stadium
- 3.8 km from Botanical Garden
Rising majestically above the 600 acre beach front resort of Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain Resort on St. Lucia’s south-western Caribbean coastline is a cornucopia of organic architecture celebrating St. Lucia’s stunning scenic beauty.
Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy has expanded upon his philosophy of building in harmony with Caribbean nature in his creation of Jade Mountain St. Lucia. The bold architectural design – individual bridges leading to exceptional infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged stoned-faced columns reaching towards the sky – makes Jade Mountain St. Lucia one of the Caribbean’s most mesmerizing resort experiences.
Expect grand sweeping spaces where bedroom, living area and an extravagant private infinity pool glide into one another to form extraordinary platforms floating out into nature. With the fourth wall entirely absent, Jade Mountain’s sanctuaries are stage-like settings from which to embrace the full glory of St. Lucia’s Pitons World Heritage Site, and of course, the eternal Caribbean Sea.
Guests also have access to two soft sand beaches and an array of activities at sister resort Anse Chastanet.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Daily à la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Welcome cocktail
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized watersports
- Beach chair and towels
- Stay at one, play at more*: access to services and facilities at Anse Chastanet
- Boat or resort shuttle to second beach at Anse Mamin
- WiFi at reception and in-rooms on request
Wedding & honeymoons
Exclusive Bonus Features
5th Night Free Promotion
This is an adults only property, the age limit is 16+.
Please be aware, that there's a local Tourism Levy that will be applicable to all guests. Adults 18+ will be charged the fee ranging from US $3 - $6 per person (rate will depend on the accommodation level) and guests 12-17 years old will be charged 50% per child, per night. This fee is to be paid locally and will be collected upon check-in or check-out. Please note Jade Mountain includes this fee in your package rates, and therefore guests will not be charged locally at this hotel.
The sanctuaries were built in essence for couples' enjoyment.
Most cell phones work on property and internet access is available at reception for those who simply cannot let go of the outside world as the resort encourages you to!
Jade Mountain is able to provide wifi service in room on request for the truly determined.
Guests are asked to refrain from using their cell phones in public, and are asked to keep them on vibrate setting while on property
This property is not recommended for those with limited mobility.
Upon arrival, guests receive a firefly communication device, allowing guests to contact the service team at any time whilst the service team remains as unintrusive as possible.
There are no television, radio or telephone in the infinity pool sanctuaries and sky suites in keeping with the overall resort experience.Telephone services, fax, business services are all available at the reception.
An extra bed can be added and some king beds can be split into 2 single beds if requested.
- The helipad at Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain is a private helipad and helicopter reservations are available through us directly only, exclusively for our resident guests.
- Minimum of 4 passengers
- As there is a limited amount of helicopters, please know that mechanical issues or weather issues could always lead to last minute cancellation in which case the resort would automatically secure a land transfer for you.
- There may also be last minute delays over which we will have no influence as they could be caused by a variety of reasons.
- Please also be aware that guest luggage will be transported to and reach the resort separately. The hand luggage can travel with the guest.
**Please inquire through our call center for rates