- 39 km from Puerto Vallarta/Vallarta Nayarit airport
- Rincon de Guayabitos Bay, Riviera Nayarit
Located in the Rincon de Guayabitos Bay, in a quiet town and overlooking one of the most beautiful beaches of Riviera Nayarit, considered one of the largest natural pools in the world and with a privileged view of Coral Island, an oasis of white sand and coral reefs that is only 2km away.
The hotel has a modern architectural design with new and extensive facilities, which is available to host friends, couples and complete families; In addition to enjoying a wide variety of cuisine and activities during your stay. And if that were not enough, our travellers will be witnesses every night of the spectacular traditional Mexican nights that will immerse you in the Mexican culture.
Also in this destination every year you can enjoy the sighting of the humpback whale that is undoubtedly one of the tourist attractions for which our travellers wish to return.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet type with unlimited consumption
- Á la carte dinners in international food specialized restaurants
- National and imported standard alcoholic beverages and unlimited soft drinks
- WiFi in select areas
- Taxes and tips
The minimum age for check-in is 18 years old.
Guests staying at the the Decameron Isla Coral can enjoy the exclusive 3x1 dine around all-inclusive policy. Guests will be able to enjoy the bars, restaurants, pools and all the amenities and services of the Decameron Los Cocos, and the Decameron La Marina under the following conditions:
- Guests must reserve if they want to dine at an a la carte restaurant
- Guests are free to enjoy the buffet lunch or dinner at another hotel
- Transport between hotels is not included