- 51.8 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- 1.5 km from Gran Coyote Golf Riviera Maya
- 6.2 km from Quinta Avenida
- 6.3 km from El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course
Step into the world of luxury surrounded by a tropical oasis at the all-inclusive Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen. Immerse yourself in an ambiance unique to the Yucatan peninsula with our 7 shimmering pools, plus three man-made cenotes and one interior beach-inspired designed for intimate gatherings. All 485 lavish suites offer a contemporary experience with an earthy feel including luxurious amenities, stunning views, an in-room mini-bar and more!
The resort is located within Corasol, a gated residential community with an 18-hole golf course designed by PGA-Legend and a member of the Hall of Fame, Nick Price, Gran Coyote Golf Course, and a mere 40 minutes from Cancun International Airport. Indulge in gourmet cuisine guaranteed to satisfy even the most refined palate. For those that wish to experience culinary masterpieces created by world-renowned chefs, look no further. Enticing flavors from 11 unique dining selections provide limitless options for every craving. Exquisite taste and exotic views will capture your heart at Secrets Moxché.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Endless daytime activities
- Live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venue
- WiFi throughout the property
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily maid service
- Nightly turndown service
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
Upgrade your stay
Upgrade to Preferred Club
Guests reserving a Preferred Club room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including:
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Complimentary newspaper in the Preferred Club Lounge every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in-suite
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Complimentary 25-minute relaxation massage (One per guest, per stay)
- Exclusive restaurant for breakfast
Wedding & honeymoons
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
- The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.
Deal of the Day, Run of House or any other promotional room categories are not combinable with resort coupons and/or any other added values such a wedding/anniversary amenities.
The minimum age at this resort is 18 years old. Proof of age will be required at time of check-in. Hotel has the right to refuse check-in to anyone that does not meet the minimum age requirement.
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at nearby, participating Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at participating sister properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner at a qualifying sister resort. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4
people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theater.
Note: Sip, Savor & See dining experiences may be limited due to private events or resort buyouts.