- Located on Rockley Beach
- 25-minute drive from Barbados Airport
- 15-minute drive from Bridgetown
Experience the Caribbean dream at Accra Beach Hotel and Spa. The perfect escape for couples and families. Located directly on the tropical beachfront, our family lifestyle resort provides unparalleded relaxation on the South Coast of Barbados.
Meal & beverage plans
European Plan: No meals or dinrks included
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Unlimited house alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Coffee & Tea (Does not include any specialty coffees & teas)
All Inclusive plan conditions:
- Surcharges will be applied for specialty foods and beverages that are not included in the All Inclusive package
- For this hotel, the All-inclusive meal plan is not automatically included in your booking. To add it to your package, refine your search by clicking the "All-inclusive" option while booking.
- All-inclusive guests will be required to wear a wristband
- Children on the All-inclusive plan may order from the adult menu or the children's menu.
- Included beverages are order off an All Inclusive menu
- Fig Tree Restaurant is not part of the All Inclusive package except during specialty themed nights such as the Curry & Kebab night, BBQ dinner and floor show
- Please note specialty All-Inclusive menus are provided for the below a la carte restaurants;
- Accra Deck
- Pacifika Kitchen
- Welcome drink
- WiFi Resort-wide
Fully wheelchair-accessible rooms may be requested in the following room categories (Subject to availability):
- Island View Rooms
- Ocean View Rooms
Perks for Groups
Barbados Room Levy Increase
Effective April 1, 2019, the Barbados room levy will increase to $9.72 US per bedroom, per night. These fees will be charged and collected locally at checkout by cash or credit card. Please make special note that the levy is on a per bedroom rate. For example, if guests stay in a 2-bedorom suite for 1 night, the room levy will be $19.44 US.