Tha Fairmont Royal Pavilion is the ultimate oasis of luxury where the sand is soft and warm, people are welcoming, and exceptional cuisine abounds, offering hospitality fit for sophisticated travelers. The property boasts a dazzling array of leisure facilities, a weekly Manager’s cocktail reception, property-wide Wi-Fi, fitness room, tennis courts, garden tours and non-motorized watersports. Discover the secluded 11-acre beach front resort - a tranquil, enchanting retreat perfect for romantic getaways, memorable celebrations, and unforgettable holidays.
Meal and beverage plans
- Complimentary welcome drink (one per person)
- Daily Breakfast included at Palm Terrace Restaurant
- Weekly Manager's cocktail reception
- Signature Oceanfront room category receives once per stay Afternoon Tea (repeated after 7 nights)- Afternoon Tea consists of a wide arrange of Lot 35 herbal teas, specialty coffees, finger sandwiches, homemade scones with jams and more – all served on tiered cake stands.
- Beachfront Suite room category receives daily Afternoon Tea- Afternoon Tea consists of a wide arrange of Lot 35 herbal teas, specialty coffees, finger sandwiches, homemade scones with jams and more – all served on tiered cake stands.
Optional Meal Plans: ($)
- Half Board: Daily Breakfast Dinner at Beachfront restaurant// Alcoholic Beverages are not included)
- Full Board: Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Beachfront restaurant // Alcoholic Beverages are not included)
Meal supplements exclude beverages and in-room dining delivery charges. An additional charge will apply to specialty items on the menus, theme nights and specialty dinners. Meal plans must be purchased and pre-paid prior to arrival and are not reimbursable.
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Platinum Fast Track Service – Airport Concierge to expedite transit through Customs and Immigration
Barbados Room Levy Increase
Effective April 1, 2019, the Barbados room levy will increase to $US17.68 per bedroom, per night. These fees will be charged and collected locally at checkout by cash or credit card. Please make special note that the levy is on a per bedroom rate. For example, if guests stay in a 2-bedroom suite for 1 night, the room levy will be $US35.36.
Important Note: Interconnecting rooms are available and can be requested at time of booking
Credit requirement: At time of check in, the front desk will pre-authorize the clients credit card for US $150 per night, based on their length of stay. ( e.g. for a 4 night reservation, the front office will pre-authorize US $600 to the clients credit card).