- 5 km from Grand Cayman airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Seven Mile Beach
- 1.3 km to Stingray City trip meeting points
- 5.3 km from George Town
- 10 km to Turtle Centre
Savor endless summers at Grand Cayman Marriott Resort. Situated on the island's scenic Seven Mile Beach, this oceanfront hotel invites you to revel in relaxation while enjoying the sugary white sand and crystal-clear water of Grand Cayman Island.
Whether you're looking to enjoy the water activities by the pool, or if you want to be pampered at the Botanika Union spa, there is something for everyone. The upscale hotel rooms and suites simplify routines with luxurious bedding, plush robes and slippers, private balconies and room service. Bring your vacation to life at Grand Cayman Marriott Resort.
Meal and beverage plans
European Plan (No Meals)
- Meals and beverages not included
- Optional meal plans available ($)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Kids Club (5-12 years old)
- WiFi in lobby
- Complimentary on-site parking
Kids stay free
There is a mandatory resort fee of $60 USD per room per night (plus applicable taxes) to be paid locally at the hotel. Fee is subject to change without notice
The resort fee includes the following:
- Bicycle Rental (first come first serve)
- Watersports Including kayaks, paddle boards, floating trampoline, paddle boats, water hammocks & snorkeling gear (first come first serve)
- Local Calls
- Go Pro Action Cameras (first come first serve)
- Suncare Goods Kindle E-Readers (at concierge)
- Recreation Activities (ages 5-12)
- Digital newspapers & magazines through PressReader App
- Food & Beverage Classes (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays from 3-4 pm)
- Fitness & Wellness Classes (weekly, pending attendance, ask front desk for schedule)
- Complimentary Brewed Coffee Station (from 6 AM to 8 AM
Resort Fee and Inclusions are subject to change without notice and restrictions may apply
Please be aware, the Grand Cayman Marriott will begin a room renovation project, starting June 19th, 2023 with a completion expected to be by February 14, 2024. The beautification process will be in phases to minimize guest inconvenience, starting with our top floors and alternating North and South sides of the building.
Guests will need to arrange for their own transfers from the airport to the hotel and back, as transfers are NOT provided.
This property has a smoke free policy. There is a designated smoking area.