- Located directly on the beach
- This family friendly hotel is nestled in an area with historic sugar plantations, beaches and golf courses.
- 6 KM from Rose Hall colonial mansion
- 6.5 KM from Cinnamon Hill
- 17.5 KM from Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
Located in Northern Estates, a neighborhood in Montego Bay, the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach All-Inclusive boasts a beautiful beachfront where you can spend your days catching some rays, or explore the area's natural beauty and history. Wake up to stunning sea views, surf crystal blue waters…or just relax and enjoy the Caribbean scenery while the kids have fun! Our younger guests will learn new values while having a blast at Star Camp Kid's Club which also features its own pool and children’s park. The All-Inclusive Iberostar Rose Hall Beach has it all and much more…
Meal & Beverage Plans
All-inclusive plan (AI):
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Domestic and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass
- Minibar with national beer, water and soft drinks, with interday replacement.
Note on à la carte restaurants: Please note 3 à la carte dinner reservations are included for 7-night stays, and 6 à la carte reservations are included for 14-night stays
- Use of beach and pool chairs and towels
- WiFi resort‑wide
- Star Camp kids’ program:
- Monkey (ages 4–7)
- Dolphin (ages 8–12)
- Eagles (ages 13–17)
- Access to water park at Iberostar Selection Rose Hall Suites
- Beach volleyball, billiards, bocce, table tennis, tennis
- Non-motorized water sports*
- Introductory scuba demonstration in pool*
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
*Restrictions apply/subject to availability.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Perks for Groups
Update May 16, 2022- Waterpark access: Families staying at the Iberostar Beach now has access to the kids water park facilities of the Iberostar Selections Suites.
Smoking policy: Smoking is not permitted in the guest rooms and balconies. There are designated smoking areas throughout the resort including an area at the Motor Lobby, area on the beach and area at the pool deck.
Due to the health protocols that Iberostar Resorts have implemented and to ensure the well-being and safety of guests, an online check-in is NOW required before arriving at any Iberostar Resort for all guests. Therefore, guests travelling to an Iberostar Resort will now have access to the Web Check-in tool on webcheckin.iberostar.com and must follow the quick and easy 2 step process any time before arrival.