- Paradise Island
- 19 kilometres from Nassau Airport
Designed with families in mind, The Coral is the perfect Bahamian vacation destination for guests of all ages. The Coral is conveniently located near activities and experiences for everyone.
Meals & beverage plans
- No meals or drinks included
Optional Modified American Plan- Casual dining plan (CDP)
- Breafast at Murray’s Deli, Plato’s, Poseidon’s Table
- Lunch at Aquaventure Quick Bites, Marina Pizzeria, McKenzie’s Conch Shack, Murray’s Deli, Plato’s, Shake Shack*, Sip Sip
- Dinner at Bimini Road, Marina Pizzeria, McKenzie’s Conch Shack, Olives, Poseidon’s Table, Shake Shack*, Sip Sip, Sunset Point
- Access to Aquaventure waterpark
- Access to 20 swimming areas and 11 marine habitats
Added Values (Resort Fee Inclusions)
Resort fees includes (included in your package)
- Daily Access to Aquaventure Water Park
- Unlimited access throughout your stay to The Dig, Predator Tunnel and the largest open-air marine habit in the world
- Wi-Fi All Access - in guest rooms and lobby areas for four (4) devices
- Daily Access to Fitness Center for two
- Two Keepsake Reusable Water Bottles
- Dive-In Poolside Movies - as scheduled
- In-Room Coffee and Tea
- Resort Shuttle Service
- Daily Slot Tournament in Atlantis Casino
- Free Gaming lessons (upon request)
- Unlimited Local Phone Calls
*Fitness centre access entitles guests to complimentary use of the cardio studio, universal and free weights only. Tennis, fitness classes and personal training sessions are not included.
Wedding & Honeymoons
US$25 Daily Resort Credit Offer!
Security deposit: $250 US per room per day will be held for any incidentals upon check in
Late check-out fee: $150 US per hour per room will apply to those guests that check out after 11:00 am without prior approval from a member of management.
Room service and mini-bar service restrictions: Room service and Mini-bar services is not available in the Coral Tower. These services are available at the Royal Tower and at The Cove.
The Coral at Atlantis is a cashless resort. Only credit cards and room charges are accepted.
Casual Dining Plan Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 3-night stay required.
- Applicable for Reservations as of April 24th, 2023, to February 20, 2024
- Applicable for travel April 1, 2023, to February 29, 2024.
- Meal plan must be purchased at time of booking and to be booked for the full duration of stay. Cannot be added afterwards or at Check-In.
- Meal plan includes daily full American or Continental Breakfast, lunch, and a 2-course dinner at listed participating Atlantis dining venues. (The 2-course dinner includes an entrée and a choice of appetizer or soup or salad, or dessert).
- Meal plan begins with dinner on the night of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. One meal per meal period – no progressive dining allowed.
- All guests sharing a room must purchase the same dining plan.
- Children 11 years and younger must order from the kids’ menu.
- All guests in a room on a dining plan must dine together, at the same time and at the same restaurant.
- Guests are required to sign checks for each meal; the cost of plan inclusions will not appear on the guest room folio.
- Dinner reservations may be required for some participating restaurants.
- Meal plan do not include specialty/dietary meals and surcharges may apply to some menu items.
- Menu restrictions may apply at certain restaurants.
- The value of unused meals is non-refundable.
- Meal plan does not include in room dining.
- Meal plan includes drip coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, fountain soda, fruit punch, and juices (canned soda where applicable). These selected beverages only included while dining at participating restaurants.
- Meal plan does not include alcoholic beverages, sports drinks, bottled water, and bottled beverages.
- Parties of 12 guests or more will be required to choose from a fixed menu. sitting will be based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Participating restaurants, hours of operations, and working days are subject to change without notice.
- Meal plan is not available to group reservations.
- Meal plan is subject to change at the sole discretion of the resort.
New Restaurants and dining options opening soon!!
Paranza: This summer, guests can transport their taste buds to the enchanting coast of Italy located at The Cove. The new restaurant will serve dinner, but also breakfast seasonally.
Silan: On June 28, 2023, Olives by Todd English, located by the Atlantis Casino, will transition over to a new celebrity chef restaurant called Silan by Chef Alon Shaya. Silan will offer a Mediterranean inspired menu serving lunch and dinner daily.
Bar Sol: On June 30, 2023, Dragons Lounge, located by the Atlantis Casino, will reopen as Bar Sol – a new ultra chic casino bar with live music. Bar Sol will open 11AM daily serving cocktails and premium beverages.
Shake Shack: On July 1, Shake Shack will start serving burgers and fries at Atlantis. The new restaurant will be located at Fathoms, close to Aquaventure, and open for lunch to all hotel guests.
Mosaic: On July 15, Mosaic will reopen at The Cove serving daily à la carte breakfast. The interior space will receive a new look and the restaurant will no longer serve buffet.
The Dilly Club: The Dilly Club, a specialty coffeehouse by day and craft cocktail lounge by night. Located in Marina Village, the destination serves specialty espresso and coffee drinks and an impressive list of cocktails with a unique twist and tiki-themed libations. Open daily 8am to 12am.
Sunset Point: Formerly known as “The Point Restaurant & Bar”, this outdoor restaurant is located at Harborside Resort at Atlantis. Here, guests can breakfast, lunch, and dinner while watching the majestic yachts and sailboats navigate Nassau Harbour and the Marina channel entrance.
Sip Sip: Formerly located at The Cove, Sip Sip is now located in the Marina Village replacing Pirates Republic.