- Beachfront Hotel
- Situated on the pristine South Coast of Barbados
- 14.4 km from the Grantley Adams International Airport.
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Bridgetown (Island’s Capital)
- George Washington House
- The Garrison Historic Area (A World Heritage Site)
- The South Coast Boardwalk
Savannah Beach Club Hotel & Spa is situated on the South Coast of the island, this all-inclusive hotel ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island of Barbados.
Meal & Beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily
- Afternoon tea
- Unlimited domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Some meal times are a-la-carte or buffet menus.
- Boogie boards available
- Nightly entertainment
- Wi-Fi in Public Areas
Barbados Room Levy Increase
A Mandatory Barbados room levy is $US9.63 per bedroom, per night are charged and collected locally at checkout by cash or credit card. Please make special note that the levy is on a per bedroom rate. For example, if guests stay in a 2-bedroom suite for 1 night, the room levy will be $US19.26.
Deposit: Mandatory deposit required by guest at time of check in. Minimum deposit is US $10.00 per night with a maximum amount of US $100.00 per night, payable by cash, credit card or travellers cheques. Deposit will be refunded in full pending inspection of guestroom and/or unit and settlement of all in resort incidentals.
Heritage rooms do not have balconies.
Please be advised, Savannah Beach Hotel will be closed for maintenance from May 01, 2023- July 24. 2023.