- Ideally located at the bottom of the famed St Lawrence Gap, known for its restaurants, lively nightlife and good shopping.
- 11 Kilometres from the Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI).
Sandals Barbados, an all-new adults-only retreat in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area, offers undeniable luxury with inventive accommodations spanning three unique villages. This all-inclusive resort features world-class cuisine with international appeal, including a festive Indian restaurant, and innovative bar and pool designs. Get access to both Sandals resorts in Barbados, unwind to the relaxed calypso beat, and enjoy the sun & surf. Explore your luxurious suite designed with your utmost comfort in mind and featuring everything from ocean views, Butler Elite service, and zero-entry access to Barbados' largest and longest lagoon pool, as well as private Tranquility Soaking Tubs™ on most patios and terraces.
Meal & beverage plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily (Buffet, à la carte)
- Domestic and International alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including Premium Brand liquors
- Weekly late night chocolate buffet
- 24 hour room service available for Butler accommodations
- Room service for Club Sandals accommodations available 7:00am-10:00pm
- Basic WiFi available to all guests in all room categories and public areas.
- Board games
- Table tennis
- Non‑motorized water sports
- PADI®-certified scuba diving*
- Nightly entertainment
- Theme night parties
- Stay at one, play at more*: access to services and facilities at Sandals Royal Barbados
*Restrictions apply/subject to availability.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Perks for Groups
- Couples only (18+) resort.
- Smoke-free environment.
- For all Butler Service room category bookings, please fill out the Butler Preference Form.
- Arrivals between midnight and 5:00am
- Transfers: Any guest arriving in Barbados between the hours of midnight and 5:00 am will not receive transfers to the resort via Sandals normal transfer company. Guests arriving during those hours will be required to arrange a local taxi at the airport to the resort at no cost to them, as the resort will pay upon their arrival.
- Hotel facilities: Guests who arrive on property during these hours will have no access to any guest facilities as they will be closed for the night. Guests will have full resort access once facilities are open.
- Check-in: Any guest arriving during these hours who want to guarantee a room upon arrival must book that room beginning the previous night. Check-in is at 3:00 pm and there is no guarantee any room will be available prior to that time.