- Located in the hills of Nevis, secluded amid 30 acres, this historic 18th century sugar plantation is distinguished by the warm hospitality of a private country house
- 16 km from Nevis Airport and approximately 6 km from Charlestown
Montpelier is pure laid-back chic. A 300-year-old sugar plantation that now happily embraces effortless luxury. The rooms all offer stunning views of the sea or garden and the private beach is complete with hammocks, cabanas, and a beach bar. The poolside restaurant Indigo lets you kick back and feel the island rhythm. Restaurant 750 has stunning views of St Kitts and offers fine dining. The Mill Privee is an experience that blends understated surroundings with the excitement of an imaginative, intricate take on contemporary Caribbean cuisine. Montpelier invites you to be active, be sun-soaked, discover waterfalls, explore centuries-old ruins, or simply enjoy tropical island life in the West Indies. Montpelier Live Fully.
Meal and beverage plans
- Full breakfast included
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic welcome drink
- WiFi in some public areas and in rooms
- Montpelier's own private beach
- Transfer to and from beach
Please be advised that as of July 19, 2021, Air Canada Vacations will no longer include round-trip airport transfers as part of the hotel package. Ground representation and service will still be provided. Private transfers will be sold as an optional "add-on" should travellers wish to purchase transfers.
Children 4 years and younger are NOT permited.
Annual hotel closure:
The hotel will be closed for its annual closure from August 12th, 2023 - October 6th, 2023.