- Located on International Drive, across from the Orlando Eye
- One mile from Walt Disney World
- 20 minute drive from Orlando International Airport
Sonesta ES Suites Orlando is located on International Drive, Orlando, FL. The hotel's central location is especially convenient to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and the Orange County Convention Center. Business travelers and vacationers appreciate the hotel's convenient location, with numerous restaurants, shops and attractions within walking distance along International Drive.
Complimentary shuttle service
Shuttle service to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando and an adjacent I-Ride Trolley stop which provides transportation to Sea World, Aquatica and other Orlando Premium outlets.
Meal and Beverage Plan
EP - European Plan - (No Meals)
- the former complimentary breakfast buffet has been permanently discontinued
- All of their suites offer full kitchens and the common/outside seating areas remain available for guest use. Several grocery stores are located within a few miles of the hotel and grocery delivery options are available as well should guests wish to purchase breakfast items for their own use.
For Your Information
Walt Disney World/Universal Orlando Shuttle & I-Ride Trolley
- The Walt Disney World/Universal Orlando Shuttle is operating; usually with 2 departures and 2 returns to both Disney World and Universal each day. Guests will receive the shuttle schedule and information on how to reserve their times during the check-in process. The Walt Disney World/Universal Orlando shuttle remains an inclusion of the hotel’s nightly resort fee, so no additional fee is required to use this service. The I-Ride Trolley system is also operating; however, schedules are currently reduced (additional fee required for I-Ride Trolley).
- The hotel currently offers the below housekeeping services:
- Each suite will be fully cleaned before a guest’s arrival according to Stay Safe at Sonesta brand protocols, which operate in accordance with state and local laws as well as CDC guidelines.
- The hotel does not offer daily housekeeping service. Guests will be able to have towels or linens exchanged by room delivery or at the front office.
- For guests with longer lengths of stay, a full housekeeping service will be scheduled after your 7th night.
- Additional housekeeping service, if required, can be purchased.
- The above schedule will remain in effect, and may be altered, as per guidance from the State of Florida and the CDC.
Pool, Hot Tub, Game Room, Exercise Room, Laundry Room, and Courtyard Sitting Areas
- These public areas are all open for use by guests.
The Pour, the Lobby/Pool bar, is currently operating daily as the The Morning Pour during the morning hours and will remain open daily as The Morning Pour where they offer Starbucks drinks and fresh breakfast items for purchase during the morning hours.
Disney Park Passes and Tickets
New mandatory measures and procedures
Disney has instituted new mandatory steps and procedures for guests who book a Disney Park Pass or Ticket. Prior to booking any Disney product, please visit Disney's Know Before You Go information page to stay updated on important information regarding park reopening, reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures, and other information.
New Disney Park ticket booking procedures
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
After booking a ticket: All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Off-site guests are to use their ticket confirmation number, and guests staying at a Disney Hotel are to call Air Canada Vacations within 48-72hrs after their booking is made to retrieve their hotel confirmation number. The guest MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the “Disney Park Pass System” section.
Reminder: Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.
Resort fee is $17.00 US plus tax per room, per day paid locally
Resort fee includes Self -Parking, Shuttle service to Walt Disney World & Universal Orlando, Wireless Internet.
Updates for new reservation taken as of July 01, 2020 and onwards:
Complimentary breakfast will be discontinued. Social distancing and occupancy limit will be enforced in public areas (pool, hot tub, game room, exercise room, laundry room and courtyard sitting area). Lobby and pool bar is currently closed, expected reopening date is TBA.
Check in Policy:
Must be 21 years of age to check in
Hotel Improvement Project:
The Sonesta ES Suites Orlando – International Drive will be undergoing a hotel improvement project commencing December 15, 2022 – April 30, 2023.
The project will provide a bright refresh to the hotel throughout the guest suites and public spaces. The improvement project will have a moderate level of disruption on guests at the hotel.
Public Areas: Jan 2, 2023 – April 2023
• The lobby area will be closed in sections during this project, but portions (including the front desk) will remain open
• The Morning Pour breakfast Café will not be available during these dates
• The Pour, lobby/pool bar, which only operates seasonally will also not be available during these dates
• The Pool will remain open during this period, however on some dates outdoor painting will be conducted
Guest Suites: Dec 15, 2022 – March 25, 2023
• Suite renovations will occur on a floor-by-floor basis, with entire floors being closed at each time
• The suites will receive a bright new look with a refreshing color pallet that includes whites, blues, and greens. All suites will also receive window coverings, artwork, sofas, chairs, dining table, and mattresses.
The Pour Lobby / Pool Bar Closure
Please note the Sonesta ES Suites Orlando – International Drive will permanently discontinue operation of the afternoon/evening seasonal lobby/pool bar, The Pour. The lobby/pool bar will not re-open for the 2023 Spring/Summer seasons and remain unavailable for future seasons. The hotel will continue to offer alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, and canned mixed drinks in the adjacent gift shop. Within several blocks of the hotel on International Drive there are numerous restaurant, bar, and dining options within easy walking distance.
This area is currently open daily as the The Morning Pour during the morning hours and will remain open daily as The Morning Pour where they offer Starbucks drinks and fresh breakfast items for purchase during the morning hours.