- Located on International Drive, across from the Orlando Eye
- One mile from Walt Disney World
- 20 minute drive from Orlando International Airport
Newly re-imagined with updated guest suites and public areas, Sonesta ES Suites Orlando-International Drive offers a fresh modern look throughout this courtyard style hotel. This all-suite hotel is perfect for families – with modern apartment-style suites that easily accommodate 6-8 guests and a central location in the International Drive Resort Area right across from the ICON Park Wheel.
Complimentary shuttle service
Shuttle service to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando and an adjacent I-Ride Trolley stop which provides transportation to Sea World, Aquatica and other Orlando Premium outlets.
Meal and Beverage Plan
EP - European Plan - (No Meals)
- the former complimentary breakfast buffet has been permanently discontinued
- All of their suites offer full kitchens and the common/outside seating areas remain available for guest use. Several grocery stores are located within a few miles of the hotel and grocery delivery options are available as well should guests wish to purchase breakfast items for their own use.
For Your Information
Walt Disney World/Universal Orlando Shuttle & I-Ride Trolley
The Walt Disney World/Universal Orlando Shuttle is operating; usually with 2 departures and 2 returns to both Disney World and Universal each day. Guests will receive the shuttle schedule and information on how to reserve their times during the check-in process. The Walt Disney World/Universal Orlando shuttle remains an inclusion of the hotel’s nightly resort fee, so no additional fee is required to use this service. The I-Ride Trolley system is also operating; however, schedules are currently reduced (additional fee required for I-Ride Trolley).
The hotel currently offers the below housekeeping services: Each suite will be fully cleaned before a guest’s arrival according to Stay Safe at Sonesta brand protocols, which operate in accordance with state and local laws as well as CDC guidelines.The hotel does not offer daily housekeeping service. Guests will be able to have towels or linens exchanged by room delivery or at the front office.For guests with longer lengths of stay, a full housekeeping service will be scheduled after your 7th night. Additional housekeeping service, if required, can be purchased.
The above schedule will remain in effect, and may be altered, as per guidance from the State of Florida and the CDC.
Pool, Hot Tub, Game Room, Exercise Room, Laundry Room, and Courtyard Sitting Areas
These public areas are all open for use by guests.
The Pour, the Lobby/Pool bar, is currently operating daily as the The Morning Pour during the morning hours and will remain open daily as The Morning Pour where they offer Starbucks drinks and fresh breakfast items for purchase during the morning hours.
Disney Park Passes and Tickets
New mandatory measures and procedures - Effective until January 8, 2024
Disney has instituted new mandatory steps and procedures for guests who book a Disney Park Pass or Ticket. Prior to booking any Disney product, please visit Disney's Know Before You Go information page to stay updated on important information regarding park reopening, reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures, and other information.
New Disney Park ticket booking procedures
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
After booking a ticket: All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Off-site guests are to use their ticket confirmation number, and guests staying at a Disney Hotel are to call Air Canada Vacations within 48-72hrs after their booking is made to retrieve their hotel confirmation number. The guest MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the “Disney Park Pass System” section.
Reminder: Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.
Resort Fee: A daily resort fee of $17.00 USD plus tax, per room, per night will be paid locally
- Self -Parking
- Shuttle service to Walt Disney World & Universal Orlando
- Wireless Internet.
*Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
Updates for new reservation taken as of July 01, 2020 and onwards:
Complimentary breakfast will be discontinued. Social distancing and occupancy limit will be enforced in public areas (pool, hot tub, game room, exercise room, laundry room and courtyard sitting area). Lobby and pool bar is currently closed, expected reopening date is TBA.
Check in Policy:
Must be 21 years of age to check in
The Pour Lobby / Pool Bar Closure
Please note the Sonesta ES Suites Orlando – International Drive will permanently discontinue operation of the afternoon/evening seasonal lobby/pool bar, The Pour. The lobby/pool bar will not re-open for the 2023 Spring/Summer seasons and remain unavailable for future seasons. The hotel will continue to offer alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, and canned mixed drinks in the adjacent gift shop. Within several blocks of the hotel on International Drive there are numerous restaurant, bar, and dining options within easy walking distance.
This area is currently open daily as the The Morning Pour during the morning hours and will remain open daily as The Morning Pour where they offer Starbucks drinks and fresh breakfast items for purchase during the morning hours.
Canada Resident Ticket Offer!
Canada Residents Save 20% on 5-day or longer Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets!
- Valid for bookings made between November 14, 2023 through March 15, 2024
- Valid for travel from January 11, 2024 through September 28, 2024
Terms and Conditions
- Call certificates or exchange certificates must be exchanged for the applicable ticket at any Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket window or a Disney Springs Guest Relations window
- Each adult guest will be required to show proof of Canadian residency as specified below at the time of exchange. Any of the following shall constitute proof of Canadian residency: (i) a valid Canadian passport, (ii) a valid Canadian driver’s license, or (iii) a valid Canadian Provincial identification card. If the guest does not have one of the IDs indicated above, then for each ticket purchased for an adult the guest must provide one of the following dated within the last 2 months evidencing a Canadian residential address (not a PO Box), together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver’s license, any other government –issued identification card) : monthly mortgage statement; Provincial Vehicle Registration or Title; homeowner’s insurance policy or bill; automobile insurance policy or bill; utility bill; mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement; or mail from a Federal, Provincial, or City government agency. A print of an electronic bill of the type described above is acceptable. Photocopies and fax copies of bills are not acceptable.
- The persons who will use the Special Offer Canada Resident Tickets must be present at the time of ticket pick up
- Discounted Canada Resident Offer tickets are valid for 5+ Day Walt Disney World Base, Park Hopper, Water Park and Sports Option or Park Hopper Plus Tickets
- Date-based tickets expire depending on the length of ticket purchased
- To be eligible to receive this offer, please book the Canada Resident Ticket Type