- 5.5 km from Grenada airport
- Located directly on the beach
- The Lime, Grenada
- 0.2 km from Grand Anse Shopping Center
- 1.2 km from Excel Plaza
- 14.7 km from Grand Etang National Park
Located on beautiful Grand Anse Beach, Radisson Grenada Beach Resort provides the complete Caribbean experience with manicured grounds, a dive shop, and four tropical-themed restaurants and bars on site. Our 20-acre resort offers more than enough to keep you entertained, but if you choose to venture forth, you can hike the trails at Grand Etang National Park, 30 minutes away, or shop for local spices and chocolates in St. George’s. No matter what’s on your agenda, getting around the island is simple thanks to a bus station just outside the hotel.
Featuring a crystal-clear waterfall, a swim-up bar, and vibrant gardens, our 300-foot free-form swimming pool provides a relaxing oasis. You can also soak in one of two cold tubs or make time for an invigorating workout in our fitness center. For outdoor fun, try PADI-certified scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and tennis, all available on site. Traveling with kids? You can keep them engaged with hands-on activities like table tennis, foosball, and billiards. Be sure to stop by our Guest Meet-and-Greet on Tuesday evenings to meet new friends and enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks.
Meal and beverage plans
European Plan (No Meals)
- Meals and beverages not included
- Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival
- Breakfast will be included for bookings made from December 15, 2023 and onwards
- Manager's weekly cocktail party
- WiFi throughout the property
Smoking is not permitted in public areas, lounge, restaurants, bars, swimming pools or Guest-rooms but is permitted in designated smoking areas. Smoking in Guest-rooms will result in a $750 USD Fine added to the Guest’s Account for immediate settlement.
Please note the Resort does not have a Kids Club
Radisson Grenada Beach Resort has currently started and will be starting the below renovations throughout the property.
1) Currently, Radisson is working on a new Laundry Facility which sits behind the Executive Beach Building (visible only to those in the hallway). The location of this work area is at back of the Resort, with minimal visual and noise disturbance with a set completion date of Mud February 2024.
2) There is an boarded off area that can been seen located on the ground floor entrance to the Executive Beachfront Building, opposite the entrance door to the ground floor Suite. however, no work has started within. We will keep you posted on when work will start in this area.
3) The hotel also plans to add an additional public washroom in April 2024. Between this week and next week, in preparation for this work, the hotel will be boarding that will be plastered and painted to finish it off. There will be minimal visual and noise disturbance.
4) Summer Renovations ~ As of the May 2024, Radisson Grenada Beach Resort will begin improving the Resort to rebrand as a Radisson BLU Brand in December 2024. During this time the hotel will be undergoing renovations throughout the property where there will be some visual and noise throughout the property during this time. More details to come.