- 13.03 km from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
Nearby Points of Interest:
- 5.3 km from Mount Leahi (aka Diamond Head)
- 4.98 km from Iolani Palace
An antidote to ordinary O'ahu itineraries, Romer Waikiki at the Ambassador is a neighborhood hotel made for more than beach days. Centered around Waikiki's creative culture, Romer's easygoing guest rooms feature private lanais, plenty of lounge space, and locally-sourced and roasted Big Island coffee.
Meal and beverage plan
European Plan: Meals and drinks are not included at this hotel.
- Big Island Roasters Coffee/Hobbs Tea Co. - daily
- Beach Candy* Waikiki - 3 credits per room, per day
- Complimentary hotel WiFi
- Sunrise poolside wellness activities
- $50 discount on pool cabana rentals
- Refillable bottled water upon arrival
- Access FIT Waikiki, located at Alohlani Resort Waikiki Beach
- Insider access to Oahu's neighborhood gems
- Pau Hana Hour nightly
- Unlimited local phone calls (long distance/international) up to 60 minutes
*Beach Candy: Guests can select from awide range of items from Beach candy Waikiki, located at Twin Fin Hotel, 2570 Kalakaua Avenue to enhance their beach and ocean experience. For each night of stay (with a fully paid resort fee) every guest room will receive 3 daily credit that can be applied towards rentals to include: surfboards, paddleboards, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys, and more! Guests reserve their rentals using their daily credits upon arrival to the resort. Other activities at Beach Candy such as fitness classes, surf lessons, and more can be booked at an additional cost.
**Resort Amenity Fee & Inclusions are subject to change without prior notice.
Resort fee: A daily resort amenity charge of $45 USD per room, per night, plus applicable taxes are to be paid locally.