- Riviera Maya
- Located directly on Playa Paraiso
- 36 Km from the Cancun airport
- Directly on the Beach
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club on site
Iberostar Selection Paraíso Maya Suites gives you the Caribbean experience while also placing you at the heart of the Mayan civilization, one of the most fascinating cultures of pre-Colombian America. Take in this millennia-old atmosphere at the lobby bar, a recreation of the legendary pyramid of Chichén Itzá. Soak in one of our 8 pools, including a lazy river that will make you feel like you’re floating through the Mexican jungle. Or jump in the wave pool if you want a safe environment to play in the waves. You can also check out Aquafun, the new waterpark filled with water slides. Let your children explore the endless array of activities at our Star Camp while you make the most of each day with our new concept, Iberostar Aliveness.
Meal & Beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, and buffet dinner
- Unlimited à la carte dinners (reservation required)
- Unlimited domestic and international (select brands) alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Room service 11am – midnight (restrictions may apply)
- Minibar restocked daily
- Use of beach and pool chairs and towels
- WiFi resort‑wide
- Star Camp kids’ program:
- Monkey (ages 4–7)
- Dolphin (ages 8–12)
- Eagles (ages 13–17)
- Beach volleyball, tennis
- Non‑motorized water sports*
- Introductory scuba demonstration in pool
- Nightly entertainment
- Stay at one, play at more*: access to services and facilities at Iberostar Paraíso del Mar, Iberostar Selection Paraíso Lindo and Iberostar Paraíso Beach
*Restrictions apply/subject to availability.
Staying at Iberostar beachfront resorts can be even more comfortable and fun for babies. This hotel provides items for daily use that will make traveling with the little ones easier, leaving space in the suitcase for memories and unforgettable moments!
Baby items include:
- Microwave oven
- Baby bath tubs
- Baby bottle sterilizer
- Changing mats - mats with terry cloth
- Bottle washing set
*Baby items are always subject to availability and are requested at the time of booking or directly at the hotels with the Public Relations or Reception teams, at no additional cost. Availability varies according to destinations and hotels. Not available at Grands.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Perks for Groups
Environmental Sanitation Fee: An Environmental Sanitation fee of $70-$100 MXN (approximately $5 - $7 CAD) will be collected by all hotels in Cancun & Riviera Maya. This fee applies per ROOM per NIGHT and is payable by the guest directly to the hotel during their stay. The fee is subject to change without prior notice and may vary depending on exchange rate.
Spring break policy: In order to maintain a family oriented environment, IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts does not accept any Spring Breakers (either groups or individuals) at any property and during any time of the year. Spring Breakers are defined as High School through College-aged individuals who book together as individual reservations or groups. IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to deny check-in to any group or individual that can be defined as a Spring Break group.