- 6.6 kilometres from Cozumel Airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Across the street from Cozumel Country Club
Located in Cozumel on a beautiful white sandy beach, El Cozumeleno Beach Resort offers spacious rooms, all with private balconies and most with ocean views. An ideal choice for families seeking comfort, fun and relaxation, with activities and entertainment for everyone including snorkeling, a kids club, theme nights and more. Dining options include a buffet, a la carte and room service.
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner daily (buffet or à la carte)
- Reservation required for a la carte dining
- Room service (7 am to 10 pm & 12 pm to 9 pm)
- Domestic and select International alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- WiFi in public areas
- Fitness room
- Use of lounge chairs by the beach and pool and towels
For Your Information
- No groups or individual reservations or spring and summer breakers students are permitted. Minimum check in age is 18 years of age.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Mandatory Resort Fee: A mandatory Resort Fee of $13 USD per room per night applies to all guests staying at El Cozumeleno Beach Resort. This fee includes the Environmental Sanitation fee which is imposed by the municipal government and applicable at hotels in Cozumel. The Resort Fee will be collected locally and is subject to change without prior notice.
Environmental Sanitation Fees: are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.