- Beachfront property with two beaches
- 10 km from Bridgetown
- 8 km from Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Nearby points of interest:
- Maxwell Beach
- Oistin's Friday Night Fish Fry
- Turtle Beach
Butterfly Beach Hotel is located in a beach front setting on the South Coast of Barbados, with access to two white-sand beaches and a friendly relaxed atmosphere. Located near many activities and amenities that Barbados has to offer, this property is within walking distance to the famous Oistins Fish Fry and the nightlife hub of St. Lawrence Gap.
Meal & beverage plans
This resort does not include meals unless a meal plan is purchased.
- English breakfast buffet
- Fruit, toast, or pastry
- Selected juices and milk
- Coffee or tea
- Full breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner
- House brand drinks
- House wine by the glass and cocktails
Non buffet style meals consists of choice of starter, one main course and one dessert. *Surcharge applies to premium brand/non house beverages. Bottled water and pre-packaged bar snacks, crisps and ice cream bars are not included in meal plans and can be purchased locally.
- Wi-FI in rooms
- Pool & Beach loungers
- Free computer kiosk with internet
Food & Beverage Voucher!
- Please note smoking permitted on patios only
- Card Card required at check in for incidentals
- Available on request at no extra charge
Barbados Room Levy Increase
Effective April 1, 2019, the Barbados room levy will increase to $4.38 US per bedroom, per night. These fees will be charged and collected locally at checkout by cash or credit card. Please make special note that the levy is on a per bedroom rate. For example, if guests stay in a 2-bedorom suite for 1 night, the room levy will be $8.76 US.