- Located beachfront
- 36 km from Cancun International Airport
Nearby Points of Interest
- 20.1 km from Playa del Carmen
- In front of the Arrecife de Puerto Morelos National Park
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club on site
Iberostar Paraíso Del Mar is a beachfront hotel where you can enjoy it all. For the youngest guests, the hotel offers Star Camp, with endless fun activities. Adults can enjoy the SPA Sensations or the 18-hole golf course. The available gastronomy will take you beyond Mexico and let your five senses tour Japan, Brazil or Italy. And the experience will be unforgettable, because a one-of-a-kind place like Riviera Maya should be explored the right way!
Meal & Beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet at the main restaurant.
- À la carte dinners: 1 reservation with a 3-night stay, 2 reservations with a 4- or 5-night stay, and 3 reservations with a 6- or 7-night stay.
- Snack bar between lunch and dinnertime
- Bar and nightclub service with domestic and international beverages
- Minibar restocked daily
Reservation required for à la carte restaurants (3 reservations per week)
- Use of beach chairs, pool chairs and towels
- WiFi resort-wide
- Star Camp Kids' program (ages 4-17)
- Select Non motorized water sports
- Stay at 1 Play at More - Unlimited access to the facilities at sister hotel Iberostar Paraiso Beach
Wedding & Honeymoons
Perks for Groups
Environmental Sanitation Fee: An Environmental Sanitation fee of $70-$100 Mexican Pesos (approx. $5 - $7 Canadian dollars) will be collected by all hotels in Cancun & Riviera Maya. This fee applies per ROOM per NIGHT and is payable by the guest directly to the hotel during their stay. The fee is subject to change without prior notice and may vary depending on exchange rate.