- 40 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Playa Paraiso
- 122 km from the new Tulum International Airport
- 19.3 km from Playa Del Carmen
- 14.8 km from Gran Coyote Golf Riviera Maya
Perfectly situated on the Yucatan Peninsula, Secrets® Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun beckons along a shoreline recognized as a ‘World’s Best Beach’ by the Travel Channel. This exquisite AAA Five Diamond resort boasts sublime ocean views from 65 percent of its non-smoking suites, as well as ground floor suites with direct swim-out access. Indulge in the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® including 24-hour room service, limitless top-shelf spirits, pool and beach wait service and more. The pleasure continues with gourmet restaurants and exciting nightspots with the added bonus to explore nearby participating resorts with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience. Guests can also tee off with complimentary greens fees at El Tinto, Gran Coyote and El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Courses. Relax at the harmonious 13,000 sq. ft. Secrets Spa by Pevonia®, offering a plethora of restorative treatments.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Limitless access to gourmet a la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic premium brand beverages
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Endless daytime activities
- Live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- WiFi throughout the property
- 24-hour concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily maid service
- No wristbands required
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Upgrade your stay
Upgrade to Preferred Club
Guests reserving a Preferred Club room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including:
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Private Preferred Beach Club
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Daily breakfast a la carte at Beach Club
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge and Beach Club
- Pillow Menu
- Free internet access in-suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Complimentary access to the spa hydrotherapy circuit
Earn more with Aeroplan
Wedding & honeymoons
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
- The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.
The minimum age at this resort is 18 years old. Proof of age will be required at time of check-in. Hotel has the right to refuse check-in to anyone that does not meet the minimum age requirement.
Deal of the Day, Run of House or any other promotional room categories are not combinable with resort coupons and/or any other added values such a wedding/anniversary amenities.
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at nearby, participating Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at participating sister properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring
delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner at a qualifying sister resort. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1am, including bars and theatre.
Note: Sip, Savor & See dining experiences may be limited due to private events or resort buyouts