- Located on a narrow and private peninsula on the westernmost edge of Bermuda
- Surrounded by 4 private beaches and 2 private coves
- Near Somerset Village
- 33.5 km from L.F. Wade International Airport
Nearest points of interest
- Somerset Long Bay Park
- Sugar Cane Point Beach
- Daniel's Head Beach Park
- Mangrove Bay
Cambridge Beaches was established nearly a century ago as Bermuda’s first cottage-style accommodations. The expansive property is situated on a narrow and private peninsula surrounded by glittering ocean and bay waters; the peninsula itself has been a vacation destination – a place to experience elemental luxuries of white sands, salt air, and world-renowned sunsets – since 1923. Throughout the estate, architectural details date back to 1663.
Today, the 23-acre property includes more than eighty spacious and beautifully-appointed suites, each with private outdoor space and waterfront views. Four private beaches and two private coves were meant for discovery and exploration, while an infinity-edge swimming pool overlooks Mangrove Bay.
Health, wellness, and experiential amenities abound: relax entirely in a full-service spa, embark on an adventure with an on-site scooter and two-seat vehicle rentals, or take off with the entire family on a pontoon boat from the water-sports center.
Meal & Beverage Plans
- No meals or drinks included
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the resort
- Complimentary self parking
- 24 Hour front desk
- Multi-tiered infinity pool with waterfall
- Indoor heated pool with retractable roof and hot tub
- Fitness centre
Transfers Not Included: Guests booking Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa will need to arrange for their own transfers to/ from the airport to the hotel as transfers are NOT provided.