- 18 km from Montego Bay airport
- Located directly on the beach
- North Estates
- 5.1 km away from Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- 6.3 km away from Rose Hall Great House
Iberostar Selection Rose Hall Suites, a All Inclusive hotel is where you can experience Jamaica’s natural paradise right on the beachfront. While you’re getting your scuba diving certification, the little ones will have a blast playing at the Aquafun, floating in the lazy river, or enjoying the awesome Star Camp activities. Treat yourself to a hydrotherapy circuit at the spa. And, last but not least, feast yourself on Jamaican cuisine at one of the hotel’s 5 restaurants!
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 4 à la carte dinners per week
- Christmas Eve and New Years Gala Dinner included (Dec 24 and Dec 31)
- Domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Room service (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Star Camp kids’ program
- Non-motorized watersports
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- WiFi throughout the property
- Concierge service
- Stay at one play at more
- Baby items services
Earn more with Aeroplan
Up to $600 Resort Credit
Please be advised that smoking is not permitted in the guest rooms and balconies. There are designated smoking areas throughout the resort including an area at the Motor Lobby, area on the beach and area at the pool deck.
Guests now have the option to use the advance online check-tool on webcheckin.iberostar.com and follow 2 easy steps anytime time before arrival.
Guests of Iberostar Selection Rose Hall Suites have access to services and facilities at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach.
Staying at Iberostar beachfront resorts can be even more comfortable and fun for babies. This hotel provides items for daily use that will make traveling with the little ones easier, leaving space in the suitcase for memories and unforgettable moments!
Baby items include:
- Microwave oven
- Baby bath tubs
- Baby bottle sterilizer
- Changing mats - mats with terry cloth
- Bottle washing set
*Baby items are always subject to availability and are requested at the time of booking or directly at the hotels with the Public Relations or Reception teams, at no additional cost. Availability varies according to destinations and hotels. Not available at Grands.
À la carte dining included per stay (Reservations required):
- 3 to 4 nights stay: 2 à la carte meals
- 5 to 6 nights stay: 3 à la carte meals
- 7 to 10 nights stay: 4 à la carte meals
- 11 to 13 nights stay: 5 à la carte meals
- 14 or more nights stay: 4 à la carte meals per week
**The above is subject to change without notice**