- Located on Beach
- 30.5 kilometres from Los Cabos international Airport
- Golf course nearby
Nearby Points of Interest
- 21 kms from Cabo San Lucas
- 13.5 kms from San Jose del Cabo
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort, embraces the elegance of traditional colonial Mexican design and truly reflects the beauty and splendor of Los Cabos. Located on the sparkling Sea of Cortez, this Unlimited-Luxury® seaside resort boasts two swimming pools – the infinity pool, a main pool with a children’s section, and the adults-only pool, two swim-up bars, championship golf courses, a full-service spa, fitness center, Explorer’s Club for Kids and gourmet à la carte restaurants.
Meal & Beverage plan
All inclusive - Unlimited-Luxury®
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf drinks
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- WiFi resort wide
- Concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- Explorer’s Club (ages 3-12)
Upgrade to Preferred Club
Guests reserving a Preferred Club room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including:
- Special concierge service for Preferred Club guests only (7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
Exclusive spa privileges
- One 20-minute relaxing massage (neck, back and shoulders) per person, per stay (maximum 2 people per room). Not combinable or cumulative
- Complimentary access to the spa’s hydrotherapy circuit on the day and time the massage has been scheduled.
Private Preferred Club beach area
Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at participating sister properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring sister resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners, and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theatre.
Note: Sip, Savor & See may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts.
For Your Information
- The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.
Wedding & Honeymoons
While the beaches in Los Cabos are long and wide, perfect for walking, the strong current and undertow do not make it suitable for water sports and swimming activities.
All types of water sports are not permitted at the hotel due to the rough water. There is an activities desk that will arrange to take guests off site to enjoy various water activities.
Deal of the Day, Run of House or any other promotional room categories are not combinable with resort coupons and/or any other added values such as wedding/anniversary amenities
Environmental Sanitation Tax: Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.