- 31.4 km from Los Cabos airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Tourist Corridor
- 2.5 km from Cabo Real Golf Club
- 20.4 km from Cabo San Lucas
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort, embraces the elegance of traditional colonial Mexican design and truly reflects the beauty and splendor of Los Cabos. Located on the sparkling Sea of Cortez, this Unlimited-Luxury® seaside resort boasts two swimming pools – the infinity pool, a main pool with a children’s section, and the adults-only pool, two swim-up bars, championship golf courses, a full-service spa, fitness center, Explorer’s Club for Kids and gourmet à la carte restaurants.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf drinks
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- 24-hour room service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- Explorers Kid's Club for ages 3-12 years
- WiFi throughout the property
- Concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily maid service
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
Wedding & honeymoons
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at participating sister properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring sister resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners, and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theatre.
Note: Sip, Savor & See may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts.
- The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
Deal of the Day, Run of House or any other promotional room categories are not combinable with resort coupons and/or any other added values such as wedding/anniversary amenities
All types of water sports are not permitted at the hotel due to the rough water. There is an activities desk that will arrange to take guests off site to enjoy various water activities.
While the beaches in Los Cabos are long and wide, perfect for walking, the strong current and undertow do not make it suitable for water sports and swimming activities.