- 13.5 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- 2 km from Zona Arqueologica El Rey (Mayan ruins)
- 22.7 km from downtown Cancun
- 28.7 km to Chichen Itza
Crown Paradise Club Cancun is a family-friendly resort, framed by white sand beaches, ocean front views and beautiful gardens. Guests of all ages will be amazed at all there is to do. Spend the day basking in the sunshine and sipping cocktails on the incredible stretch of beach or at one of the pools. Kids will have the time of their lives at the fun-filled waterpark and the Kids Paradise Club. Teens are guaranteed hours of fun with zip lines and climbing wall at the teens club. Adults can enjoy the Spa, play some tennis and dance the night away at the disco. Fabulous dining options are also avaiable from the buffet and pool side snacks to a la carte dining featuring cuisines from authentic Mexican and Italian to a classic steakhouse.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Unlimited domestic and select imported beverages
- 24-hour room service ($5 US applies per order, alcoholic beverages cannot be ordered through room service)
- WiFi throughout the property
- Lounge chairs by the pool and beach and towels
Wedding & honeymoons
- No student groups or spring breakers permitted.
- Guests under the age of 20 must be accompanied by a guest of 21 years of age or older who must either share the same room or be in a nearby room. If the hotel determines that the reservation violates this policy, they reserve the right to deny check-in (applying late cancellation fee) or they will collect a $50 USD damage fee per person which will be returned at time of check-out and guest must sign waiver acknowledging these terms.
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
The spa at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, previously managed by an external company, is now being renovated to be operated directly by the hotel. The renovations are expected to last 4 months, starting July 2023.
During this time, massage services ($) will continue to be offered to all guests in their hotel room. The service must be requested at front desk and arrangements will be made. Massage services are provided by a certified spa therapist with the adequate equipment.
August 15 - November 30, 2023.
Kids Paradise (including Water Park): August 15/23 - November 30/23. Focus on offering a clean, safe environment for all kids. During this time, the activities program will take place at the Family Water Park and other areas where the programmed activities will be offered so the kids can continue to enjoy the contests, movies and craftwork classes usually offered.
Remodeling of bathrooms in superior category rooms: August 15-December 12, 2023. Work will take place Monday-Sunday from 9am-6pm. Protective screens and signs will be placed around the areas that are being worked on. Hotel will make every effort to assign rooms away from the renovation areas.
Change of floors in walkways and swimming pools - September 4 - November 30, 2023. Walkways - The work will be done in sections, with the areas being worked on being closed off to guests. Swimming Pools - There are four swimming pools on the property. Only the pool(s) being worked on at any given time will be closed, ensuring that there are other pools available for guests to use. While the work is taking place, protective screens and signage will be placed around the affected areas.
Restaurants and Bars Maintenance
The programmed maintenance schedule for all restaurants will take place from October 3 - November 30, 2023. This program includes work on furniture, restrooms, air-conditioners, kitchens and general paintwork. When a restaurant is closed, its menu will continue to be offered in another restaurant. Schedule as follows...
- Palapa Restaurant: October 3-15, 2023
- La Piazza Restaurant: October 17-22, 2023
- Waynes Boots Restaurant: October 24-29, 2023
- Sans Soucis Restaurant: October 31 - November 5, 2023
- Fisherman Restaurant: November 7-12, 2023
- Los Gallos Restaurant: November 14-19, 2023
- Fujiyama Restaurant: November 21-23, 2023
- Collage Restaurant: November 24-26, 2023
- Trafalgar Bar: November 28-30, 2023