- 34.8 km from Montego Bay airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Elgin Town
- 12.5 km from Tryall Golf Club
- 26.8 km from Samuel's Bay National Marine Park
Found on the northeast coast, Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa is situated between two of the island's most popular tourist towns. Its diverse facilities and coastal setting make it ideal for families, couples, and groups of friends seeking a seaside relaxation and adventure at a complete, all-inclusive island getaway.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Buffet or à la carte dinner (unlimited à la carte reservations, subject to availability)
- Domestic and international beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- House wine with lunch and dinner, cocktails and a selection of international premium drinks
- Waiter service at the pool
- Non motorized water sports
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- WiFi throughout the property
- Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas
- Baby Club (ages 1-3)
- Kids' Club (ages 4-12)
- Teens' Club (ages 13-17)
Perks for groups
Wedding & honeymoons
Exclusive to Air Canada Vacations
Effective January 1st, 2023 and onwards, Room Service will be available free of charge from 11:00am to 10:30pm.
Service fee will only apply for room service orders outside of the mentioned schedule time.
Please note smoking is not permitted in the rooms. There are 3 dedicated smoking areas on the property.
Receive unlimited access to all services and facilities at sister resort: Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa.
Transportation is included.
Guests booking suites in the Play category must have at least 1 child sharing with adults in order to book this category