- 77.7 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Puerto Aventuras
- 84 km from the new Tulum International Airport
- 0.7 km from Puerto Aventuras Golf Club
- 0.1 km from Catamaya
On a secluded bay — north of the mystery of Tulum and its ruins and south of the energy and excitement of Playa del Carmen — comes Dreams Aventuras Riviera Maya. Looking out on a yacht-filled marina and the Caribbean Sea, this heavenly resort is a getaway with near infinite pleasures. Guests experience Unlimited-Luxury®, a remarkable collection of amenities, including king-sized beds or two double beds, all meals and snacks, limitless top-shelf spirits, room and concierge service, and more at 305 guest rooms and suites. Guests with even more astute tastes have Preferred Club, indulgences led by hors d’oeuvres and dessert in the members-only Preferred Club Lounge, upgraded bath amenities and more.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Limitless access to gourmet a la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks and snacks
- Room service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, entertainment venues
- Explorer’s Club for ages 3-12 years
- Core Zone Teens Club for ages 13-17 years
- WiFi throughout the property
- Concierge service
- Pool and beach waiter service
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
Upgrade your stay
Guests reserving a Preferred Club room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary access to wet areas of the spa from 1pm to 4 pm (once per stay, reservations with concierge required)
- Exclusive access to Preferred Club pool area
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and exquisite desserts & fine liquors served in the lounge
- Exclusive breakfast and lunch served at Oceana Restaurant
Wedding & honeymoons
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Dreams Aventuras Riviera Maya have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at participating sister properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring sister resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners, and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theatre.
Note: Sip, Savor & See may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts.
The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
Deal of the Day, Run of House or any other promotional room categories are not combinable with resort coupons and/or any other added values such a wedding/anniversary amenities.
There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.