- Situated on St. Lucia's south coast
- 1 Km from Hewanorra Airport
The Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa has two sections, one for families and one for adults only.
The Splash Wing - Family Section
Colourful rooms on the 4 floors of the Splash wing were designed and decorated with parents and children in mind. Splash faces the ocean and overlooks the CocoLand Waterpark, St. Lucia’s largest waterpark featuring a lazy river, large slides, large family pool, and beach.
The Harmony Wing - Adults-only Section (18+)
Coconut Bay's Harmony Wing of Coconut Bay caters to adults only (18+) and is located on a tranquil oceanfront. Peaceful rooms overlook a palm shaded pool and bar, chaises and hammocks, intimate cabana beds and the Kai Mer Spa. The Harmony Wing offers rooms and an ideal location for soaking up the sun or dozing off under the swaying palms in a serene tropical oasis. The recently upgraded Concierge Jr. Suites rooms now include mini-fridges, flat screen televisions, soothing contemporary decor, and premium linens and toiletries.
Meal & beverage plans
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
- Unlimited beverages at a choice of 7 bars, including a swim-up bar
- Weekly cocktail party hosted by Resort Management & Staff
Note: There is an additional fee for dining at La Luna, the new oceanside private dining venue. Reservations required.
- Fully supervised activity programs at CocoLand for children ages 0-12 years old
- Waterpark attraction with 5 swimming pools, including two adults-only pool and outdoor Whirlpools
- Evening entertainment and theme nights including family movie night
- WiFi in public areas
- Splash Wing includes Kidz Klub, Coco Corral and The CocoPack (read further details in Facilities & Services tab)
Wedding & Honeymoons
Kids stay & eat FREE
Perks for Groups
Family and Adults-only Divisions: Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is made up of two sections, the Splash section for families and the Harmony section for adults only (18+). However, the facilities on each section are shared between the 2 sections with the exception of the adults-only pool in the Harmony section.
Early check-in & Late check-out: The hotel will do their best to accommodate guests who arrive earlier, but cannot guarantee access to a room prior to 3:00 p.m. Late check-outs are subject to availability and arranged at the Front Desk on day of departure. Additional charges apply.
St Lucia Tourism levy: Please be aware that effective for NEW reservations booked as of June 1, 2022, the St Lucia Accommodation Fee (St Lucia Tourism levy) of US$6.00 per person, per night for adults 18 and older, and US$3.00 per person, per night for guests 12-17 years old will be collected by Coconut Bay Resort & Spa upon check in and paid locally by guests.