- 16.8 km from Antigua airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Lignum Vitae Bay
- 1.5 km from Jolly Harbour Golf Club
- 4 km from Pearns Hill
Jolly Beach Antigua is Antigua’s largest property located on the “best beach by a mile.” Although it has 4 floors, the low-rise buildings ensure that elevators are not necessary. The 40-acre property boasts a mile-long, white-sand beach and tropical gardens. The nearby resort community of Jolly Harbor also offers golf and additional shopping and dining. Perfect for couples, singles, families (12+) and groups seeking fun in the sun and an excellent value, this scenic resort offers the best of Antigua – where fun in the sun never ends!
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Meals and beverages included
- Unlimited house-brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass
- Select non-motorized water sports
- WiFi in public areas
Food Allergies & Ingredients
The kitchens, bars, and food outlets at the resort use wholesome ingredients, which may include peanuts, tree nuts, seeds, nut-based oils, eggs, shellfish, shrimp and shrimp paste, seafood and seafood pastes, soy, milk, wheat and other items that may be potential allergens.
Due to the all-inclusive nature of our resort, and the large scale of our food and beverage operations, we cannot guarantee that food items will not come in contact with potential allergens even if a particular dish does not normally include these ingredients.
Special Diets / Dietary Restrictions
In an all-inclusive setting, the hotel is unable to accommodate meals due to dietary restrictions. The hotel will remain to offer a offer a wide variety of meal choices, which includes salads, fresh fruits and vegetables, and vegetarian options.
- Complimentary housekeeping is offered every 7 days or upon request for a minimal fee of $10.00 per room/per day and to be paid locally. Bath towels can be exchanged daily.
- Beach towels will be availble daily with towel card. Please note there will be a charge for lost towel cards
There is a mandatory resort fee of $12.00 USD per room, per night to be paid locally upon departure. Resort fee includes the following:
- Non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary WiFi access in the courtyard, lounge and most public areas around the resort
As the hotel has just opened, occupancy levels may be low, as they want to ensure the best passenger experience, there is still minor work taking place on property and may be seen during guest’s holiday however, there would be no disturbance to guests.
Effective immediately, guests checking in must present valid government issued identification, and a valid major credit card at check-in. A $350 USD pre-authorization will be processed to the guest’s credit card to cover any incidentals.
There is a mandatory Tourism Levy of $5.00 USD per person, per night to be paid locally upon departure.
Please note that the hotel will only accept guests 12 years and older.
Please note no rollaways available.
Please note that the main pool at Jolly Beach Antigua will be closed from April 15, 2024 to April 29, 2024. The adjacent main pool bar and adjacent Coconut Grill will be closed during this period as well.