- 23 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Isla Mujeres Bay
- 4.5 km from downtown Cancun
The best entertainment for the whole family is at this charming Oasis, featuring an excellent location by the sea of Cancun. Here, children and adults have fun at Pirata’s Bay adventure zone, The Arcade videogame hall, or the Yucatan Jurassic River prehistoric river. Another attraction is the magical KiddO Zone, specially designed for the joy of the little ones, always cared for by expert personnel. Moreover, while the children have fun, the adults get to taste delicious dishes, beverages, and snacks in our restaurants and bars.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (select premium brands available with surcharge)
- Unlimited buffet and à la carte dinners (reservations required at select restaurants and subject to availability)
- Daily activities program
- House shows and entertainment
- Supervised kids club for ages 3-12 years
- WiFi (One code per person) (*Additional codes for WiFi can be purchased at the hotel directly)
Wedding & honeymoons
Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any person under 24 years of age, traveling without a legal parent/guardian, and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year-round basis. Any guest meeting this definition is required to pay a $33.00 USD non-refundable student/youth insurance fee collected at time of check-in (cash only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
The legal age for check-in in Mexico is 18 years of age. All students under the age of 18 years old (but no less than 17 years of age) traveling without parent(s) will be required to present parental acknowledgment that the student is allowed to travel internationally and will accept full responsibility for their actions while on property. For every nineteen students under the age of 18, one adult chaperone (minimum 24 years of age) is required to stay on property.
Student/Youth groups are not accepted at this resort.
A new Resort Fee of $5 USD per room per night has been introduced by the hotel and is effective starting June 9, 2023. This resort fee (in addition to the Environmental Sanitation Fee), will be collected by the hotel at time of check-in.
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.