- Beachfront in Cancun’s hotel zone, on Isla Mujeres Bay with calm and shallow water
- 23 km from Cancun International Airport
- 4.5 km from downtown Cancun
The best entertainment for the whole family is at this charming Oasis, featuring an excellent location by the sea of Cancun. Here, children and adults have fun at Pirata’s Bay adventure zone, The Arcade videogame hall, or the Yucatan Jurassic River prehistoric river. Another attraction is the magical KiddO Zone, specially designed for the joy of the little ones, always cared for by expert personnel. Moreover, while the children have fun, the adults get to taste delicious dishes, beverages, and snacks in our restaurants and bars.
Meal & Beverage Plans
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (select premium brands available with surcharge)
- Unlimited buffet and à la carte dinners (reservations required at select restaurants and subject to availability)
- House shows and entertainment
- Daily activities program
- Supervised kids club for ages 3-12 years old
- WiFi (One code per person)
*Additional codes for WiFi can be purchased at the hotel directly
Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any person under 24 years of age, traveling without a legal parent/guardian, and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year-round basis. Any guest meeting this definition is required to pay a $30.00 USD non-refundable student/youth insurance fee collected at time of check-in (cash only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
The legal age for check-in in Mexico is 18 years of age. All students under the age of 18 years old (but no less than 17 years of age) traveling without parent(s) will be required to present parental acknowledgment that the student is allowed to travel internationally and will accept full responsibility for their actions while on property. For every nineteen students under the age of 18, one adult chaperone (minimum 24 years of age) is required to stay on property.
Student/Youth groups are not accepted at this resort.
Wedding & honeymoons
Environmental Sanitation Fee: An Environmental Sanitation fee of $70 - $100 MXN (approximately $5 - $7 CAD) will be collected by all hotels in Cancun & Riviera Maya. This fee applies per ROOM per NIGHT and is payable by the guest directly to the hotel during their stay. The fee is subject to change without prior notice and may vary depending on exchange rate.