- 5 minutes from St. Lawrence Gap and from Oistins.
- 8 km from airport
Bougainvillea Barbados is ready to wow you! Perched along two spectacular, white-sand beaches on the island celebrated south coast, this resort offers a truly enchanting setting for romantic couples getaways and unforgettable family vacations.
Meal & beverage plans
This hotel does not include any meals or beverages unless purchased Continental breakfast plan
Optional Continental breakfast plan
- Daily Continental Breakfast buffet at Calabash Beach Bistro
- Children under 4 years old eat free from kids or buffet menus
- Children under 12 years ordering from regular menu receive half off. This only applies if children are dining with parents/wards in the restaurant
- Not applicable to room service
- WiFi in public areas
- Select non motorized water sports
Wedding & Honeymoons
Connecting rooms are available (Junior Suite and Deluxe One Bedroom Suite on request)
Credit Card Payments: Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card are accepted. For American Express card payments a 3% surcharge will be applied.
Non Smoking Policy: Smoking is prohibited in public buildings in Barbados. Bougainvillea's smoke free policy means that smoking in the hotel's rooms, on balconies, restaurants, lobbies or in any place that is not a designated smoking area is illegal and subject to fines of up to US$2,500. To offset the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition, guests who do not comply will be charged a fee of US$200.
Barbados Room Levy Increase
Effective April 1, 2019, the Barbados room levy will increase to $9.63 US per bedroom, per night. These fees will be charged and collected locally at checkout by cash or credit card. Please make special note that the levy is on a per bedroom rate. For example, if guests stay in a 2-bedorom suite for 1 night, the room levy will be $19.26 US.