- On site at Universal Orlando® Resort
- 24.1 km from Orlando airport
Nearby Points of Interest
- 0.8 km from Universal Island of Adventure
- 2.6 km from Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- 3.54 km from Universal Volcano Bay
Enjoy vibrant, retro-style with rooms and suites brilliantly designed for fun and an ordability. Relax with a splash, surrounded by amazing iconic architecture inspired by classic Florida beach resorts of the 1950s and 60s. Sample a variety of options in the incredible food court. Every day comes with fun for all ages with two massive pools, a winding river, a bowling alley and more. Plus you’ll enjoy the exclusive theme park benefits of staying with Universal, like Early Park Admission* (valid theme park admission required; select attractions) and complimentary transportation to and from the parks.
- Use of pool chairs
- Use of towels
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttle buses and walking paths to and from both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet'n Wild® waterpark, SeaWorld® and Aquatica®
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary basic WIFI in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- Complimentary use of Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio.
Meal and beverage plan
- Meals and drinks are not included at this hotel
Buy 3 Days, Get 2 Days Free
Minimum Check-in Age – Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check-in and must occupy room during the length of stay at the Hotel.
Minimum Length of Stay – A two (2) night minimum stay is required with each reservation
Important information on purchasing Disney Park Passes and Tickets
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Guests MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the Disney Park Pass System section.
Reminder: All Park Admission Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE at time of purchase. Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.