- 15 km from Turks & Caicos airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Leeward Settlement
- 2.7 km from Royal Turks and Caicos Golf Club
- 4.4 km from Grace Bay Beach
- 8.2 km from Long Bay Beach
- 12 km from Smith's Reef
Blue Haven Resort invites you to the most exclusive address in Turks and Caicos, in a private gated community with a wide range of amenities and services. All studios and suites are spacious, modern and beautifully maintained. Guests can relax at the beach or explore the island during one of the many interactive tours offered.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- 24-hour snack station
- Unlimited domestic and premium beverages
- In-room fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer
- Kid's Club
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- Non-motorized watersports
- Stay at 1, Play at 2! Access to services and facilities at Alexandra Resort
- 15% discount on regularly priced spa treatments at Elevate Spa
Kids stay free
Guests staying at Blue Haven Resort have All-Inclusive access to services and amenities at sister resort: Alexandra Resort All-Inclusive including the following:
- Complimentary shuttle between the two resorts
- Dinner reservations required
Children 12 years and younger, are free when sharing a room with 2 or more paying adults. In rooms where the maximum occupancy is 2, the child pays as an adult. Proof of age will be required at time of check-in.
Guests are required to to present either a credit card (Amex, Master Card, Visa) or cash deposit to charge incidentals to their individual rooms.
Please note that the Alexandra Resort will be closed from September 1, 2024 – October 15, 2024, so the “Stay at 1, Play at 2” feature will not be available for Blue Haven Resort guests during these dates.