- One of the first of the Grenadine islands located about 200 meters from the mainland of St. Vincent.
- Private island in the enchanting Windward Islands in the Caribbean Sea
- 11 km from Saint Vincent Airport
Nearest Points of Interest:
- Bequia Island and Mustique are both a short ferry ride away
- 6.5 km from Kingstown, St. Vincent
Private, romantic Young Island Resort is the sole resort on Young Island of St. Vincent & The Grenadines. Only a two-minute private ferry ride from the mainland, guests arrive to the resort where 29 cottage accommodations set across 13 lush acres invite guests to retreat in the natural beauty of the archipelago.
Meal & Beverage Plans
- Daily breakfast
Optional Meal Plans available:
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary WiFi
- FREE Parking
- FREE Ferry Transfer from mainland to Young Island
- Complimentary two-day hand-laundry service for guests staying on resort packages
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Telephones can be accessed at front office or some cottages
Airport Departure Tax: There is a mandatory departure processing fee to leave from any of the 5 airports in St. Vincent & The Grenadines. This fee is EC$100 (approximately $40.00 USD) per person and is to be paid locally.
Getting to Young Island: Upon airport arrival in St. Vincent, a quick 25-minute scenic taxi ride can take you to the private ferry dock for Young Island Resort. From the ferry dock, enjoy a five-minute ride across just 200 yards of clear waters. Step ashore, take off your shoes, be greeted with a smile and cool drink. You’ve arrived!
Young Island Resort Ferry: which is complimentary runs 24 hours a day, on demand. However, if you plan to be in St. Vincent later than midnight, please inform security and the boatman.
* Transfers via ferryboat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
It is illegal to wear any form of camouflage clothing in St. Vincent and The Grenadines. The law is strictly enforced. Similar laws exist on other islands, including Barbados — a major gateway to St. Vincent by air. For your travelling convenience, we suggest you leave all camouflage prints at home.
Climate Resilience Levy: A Climate Resilience Levy to be paid by all visitors in hotels, was passed in Parliament. This levy of US $3.00 to be paid per bedroom/per night by visitors, per room occupied for no more than 30 days. The Climate Resilience Levy charge is to be paid locally and will be added to final bill on property at checkout.
Annual Hotel Closure: Please note Young Island Resort will be closed from September 1st - September 30th yearly.