- Puerto Los Cabos on the Sea of Cortez
- 19 kilometres from San Jose International Airport
Nearest Points of Interest
- Marina Puerto Los Cabos
- El Arco
- Cabo San Lucas
- San Jose del Cabo
Settled in front of the Sea of Cortez, this all-suite ocean front resort offers 500 spacious non-smoking suites with finely- appointed amenities, full service spa, gourmet à la carte restaurants and elegant bars and lounges. Surrounded by mountains, the Baja desert and two golf courses design by Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman, guests will enjoy all the Unlimited-Luxury® privileges they deserve. For added luxury, 150 ocean view suites are reserved for Preferred Club with access to additional privileges. This ocean front resort is just 10 minutes from downtown San José del Cabo and 30 minutes from the Los Cabos International Airport.
Meal & beverage plan
All Inclusive Plan: Unlimited-Luxury®
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic premium brand beverages
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- WiFi throughout the resort
- 24-hour concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Upgrade to Preferred Club
Guests reserving a Preferred Club room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including:
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in suite every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in-suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Electronic tablets (to order room service, spa services, special requests)
- Private Preferred Club pool with concierge service providing additional services such as portable cell phone chargers, books and magazines, and more
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at nearby, participating Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at participating sister properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring
delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner at a qualifying sister resort. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1am, including bars and theatre.
Note: Sip, Savor & See dining experiences may be limited due to private events or resort buyouts
For Your Information
- The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Minimum age requirement: The minimum age at this resort is 18 years old. Proof of age will be required at time of check-in. Hotel has the right to refuse check-in to anyone that does not meet the minimum age requirement.
Deal of the Day, Run of House or any other promotional room categories: are not combinable with resort coupons and/or any other added values such a wedding/anniversary amenities.
Environmental Sanitation Tax: Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.