- Located directly on beach
- 20 kilometres from Los Cabos Airport
- 25 minute from from Cabo San Lucas
Nearest point(s) of interest
- Golf course nearby
Set on the beautiful golden sand beaches of Baja California Sur, Royal Solaris Los Cabos is a magnificent hacienda-style resort that features beautiful gardens, pools and 390 rooms strategically designed in the shape of a horseshoe providing easy access to all areas of the resort. Offering a wide variety of activities, entertainment and dining options, there is something for everyone at Royal Solaris Los Cabos.
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Domestic and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Room service from 7:00am to 12:30 am (a $5 USD delivery fee applies)
- WiFi throughout the resort
- Access to the beach with lounge chairs, however, the beach is not swimmable
Wedding & Honeymoons
Exclusive Bonus Features
The beaches in Los Cabos are long and wide, making it perfect for walking, however, the strong current and undertow do not make it suitable for water sports and swimming activities.
Effective immediately, guests who check in at Royal Solaris Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa, on a day that is not the same day as their flight arrival from Canada, must present proof of a negative antigen or PCR test taken within 24-hours of check-in. Failure to present this proof of negative test will result in denied check-in.
Environmental Sanitation Tax: Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.