- 4.5 km from Las Vegas airport
- Las Vegas Strip
- 1.9 km from CityCenter
- 2 km from Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- 5.6 km from Siegfried and Roy Park
How do you get your LUX on? Use your imagination. Where else can you find tempting restaurants, unexpected entertainment and seductive nightlife under one pyramid? Add our comfortable rooms, suites, and spa to the mix, and you have a haven for relaxation and excitement.
Meal and beverage plans
European Plan (No Meals)
- Meals and beverages not included
- WiFi in room
Wedding & honeymoons
A daily resort fee of $35.00 plus tax US per room paid locally.
Resort fee includes the following:
- In-room wireless internet access
- Unlimited local, domestic long distance (the 50 United States and DC) and toll-free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing
- Digital newspaper and magazine access
- Fitness centre access for guests 18+. (Amenities, such as fitness centre access are subject to availability and guest demand)
*Resort fee and Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events − from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events − it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone − from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts
Guests enjoy access to restaurants, bars and lounges, spa treatments and other amenities at MGM sister resorts. For added convenience, guests may charge any amenities and facilities they use directly to their rooms. Amenities and facilities available vary by resort.
Please note that the Luxor has converted to all non-smoking rooms.
There will be a deep cleaning fee of $300 (Subject to change)charged should a guest decide to smoke in their non-smoking room.
An adult of 21 years or older is required in the room.
A cash deposit or valid credit card is required at check-in.
Daily incidental deposit of $50 per night paid locally
Pools are seasonal and subject to closures