- Located on Dickenson Bay
- 10 Km from V.C. Bird International Airport
- Located directly on the beach
Sandals Grande Antigua features 2 distinct settings: stroll the garden pathways of the Caribbean Beachfront Village. Then glam it up at the Mediterranean Oceanview Village.
Take a dip in freshwater pools, including a 15,000-square-foot Mediterranean pool. Poolside relaxation is definitely on the agenda. Sandals Grande Antigua is also the home to the most beautiful and longest white-sand beach in Antigua: Dickenson Bay, considered the premier beach of the island’s 365 stretches of shoreline.
Antiguan flavours meet international cuisine across the resort's 11 resaurants, from the fiery island dishes of Eleanor's to the authentic Italian meals of Mario's.
This resort is home to the "original‟ Rondovals™, which have been renovated to offer larger bathrooms with rain showers. The garden Rondovals feature private pool sanctuaries.
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily (Buffet, à la carte)
- Domestic and International alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Weekly late night chocolate buffet
- 24 hour room service available for Butler accommodations
- Room service for Club Sandals accommodations available 7:00am-10:00pm
- Basic WiFi available to all guests in all room categories and public areas
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Non‑motorized water sports
- PADI-certified scuba diving*
- Nightly entertainment, theme night parties
- Weekly special events and cocktails
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
*Restrictions apply/subject to availability
Wedding & Honeymoons
Perks for groups
1 Night FREE on a 7 Night Stay
- Couples only (18+).
- Smoke-free environment.
- For all Butler Service room category bookings, please fill out the Butler Preference Form.
Please note that effective for travel from October 01, 2021 onwards, the hotel will be collecting a new Tourism Guest Levy. This Levy will will range from US $3 - US$5 per person, per night for all guests ages 6 years and up. The rate will depend on the accommodation level of the hotel booked, and will be collected upon check -in or check-out locally. The fee will affect ALL existing reservations regardless of when they were booked (including any passengers traveling over these dates).