- 8 kilometres from Montego Bay Airport
- Located within close proximity of 5 major championship golf courses
- On the beach
Nearest points of interest:
- Situated near Montego Bay’s famous “Hip Strip”
- Rose Hall Great House
- Dunn's River Falls
- Rick's café
On an island that was once part of the British Empire, Secrets St. James Montego Bay, a AAA Four Diamond resort,presents guests with a peaceful, relaxing ocean front destination. From luxurious suites to the 15,000 sq. ft. Secrets Spa by Pevonia®, the resort’s classic décor and contemporary fabrics echo this modern take on the sophistication of the era.For the ultimate in amenities, there’s Unlimited-Luxury®, starting with 24-hour room service, seven gourmet restaurants,nine bars and lounges serving limitless top-shelf spirits, and daily entertainment. Find paradise at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia® or on the green at nearby championship-caliber golf courses. Should a guest want to kick up the excitement a notch, there’s free-flow access to Secrets Wild Orchid right next door, with its welcoming Jamaican vibe.
Meal & Beverage Plan
All-Inclusive plan - Unlimited-Luxury ®
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the resort
- 24-hour concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Update to Preferred Club
Guests reserving a Preferred Club room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Butler Service (Guests staying in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View Swim Out room category or higher have butler
- service included during their stay.)
- Soaking tub with padded covers for lounging on terrace
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred Club status and amenities
- Access to dining, activities and amenities at Breathless Montego Bay
- Private concierge service
- Private pool for Preferred Club guests
- Daily continental breakfast in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary internet access in-suite
- Complimentary computer access in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Steam Press
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Secrets St. James Montego Bay have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at nearby, participating Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at participating sister properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring
delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner at a qualifying sister resort. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1am, including bars and theatre.
Note: Sip, Savor & See dining experiences may be limited due to private events or resort buyouts
For Your Information
- The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Minimum age requirement: The minimum age at this resort is 18 years old. Proof of age will be required at time of check-in. Hotel has the right to refuse check-in to anyone that does not meet the minimum age requirement.
Deal of the Day, Run of House or any other promotional room categories: are not combinable with resort coupons and/or any other added values such a wedding/anniversary amenities.