- 25 minutes from Playa del Carmen
- 36 Km from Cancun International Airport
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club on site
- Located directly on the beach
The Iberostar Paraiso Beach is surrounded by tropical flora and fauna native to Mexico, where you can be at one with nature. Choose any of the resort’s 3 outdoor pools to cool down, plus a kid’s pool where the youngest members of the family can learn whilst having fun with Star Camp. And to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters, the hotel offers a varied culinary experience with 9 restaurants and a range of themes.
Meal & Beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Unlimited domestic and international (select brands) alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Mini-bar restocked daily
Reservation required for à la carte restaurants (limited to 3 reservations per week). Dress code required at a la carte restaurants consisting of long pants for men
- WiFi resort-wide
- Pool waiter service
- Star Camp kids’ program:
- Monkey (ages 4–7)
- Dolphin (ages 8–12)
- Eagles (ages 13–17)
- Non-motorized water sports*
- Nightly entertainment
- Nightclub (located in the shopping centre complex)
- Stay at one, play at more*: access to services and facilities at Iberostar Paraíso del Mar (transfers not included)
- Day pass from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. included at Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Cozumel* transfers not included
*Restrictions apply/subject to availability.
Staying at Iberostar beachfront resorts can be even more comfortable and fun for babies. This hotel provides items for daily use that will make traveling with the little ones easier, leaving space in the suitcase for memories and unforgettable moments!
Baby items include:
- Microwave oven
- Baby bath tubs
- Baby bottle sterilizer
- Changing mats - mats with terry cloth
- Bottle washing set
*Baby items are always subject to availability and are requested at the time of booking or directly at the hotels with the Public Relations or Reception teams, at no additional cost. Availability varies according to destinations and hotels. Not available at Grands.
NEW Kangaroo Space
The new Kangaroo space was designed for children under 3 years old accompanied by an adult. Located at Iberostar Paraíso del Mar & Beach, with access to the entire complex, the space is open from 10 am to 5 pm. The Kangaroo space provides entertainment for the little ones, and parents can have an even more relaxing time knowing that their children are in the best hands.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Freebies for Groups
Up to $500 in Resort Credit
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
Smoking policy: Please be advised that smoking is not permitted in the guest rooms and balconies. There are designated outdoor smoking areas.
Advance check-in: Guests now have the option to use the advance online check-tool on webcheckin.iberostar.com and follow 2 easy steps anytime time before arrival.