- 29 km from Hewanorra International Airport
- 48 km from Castries
ANSE CHASTANET is St. Lucia's only resort property with the iconic view of both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea.
The location of the property is unsurpassed, a private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with pristine coral reefs just offshore.
The resort property includes the historical plantation of Anse Mamin and Emerald Estate where the resort grows its own organic produce.
Meal & Beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Afternoon tea
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including local beer and house wine with lunch and dinner (but not bottled wine and champagne)
- Welcome cocktail
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Sunfish sailing
- Ocean kayaking
- Free water taxi to second beach to Anse Mamin
- Complimentary yoga on 6 days a week at set times
- Complimentary walks and hikes on 600 acre estate at 5 days a week
- Certain menu items - if chosen may attract surcharges
- A small amount of specialty cocktails and vintage liquors are not included and are clearly labeled
Arrive by Helicopter!
- The helipad at Anse Chastanet is a private helipad and helicopter reservations are available through hotel directly, exclusively for our resident guests
- Minimum 4 passengers
- As there is a limited amount of helicopters, please know that mechanical issues or weather issues could always lead to last minute cancellation in which case the resort would automatically secure a land transfer for you
- There may also be last minute delays over which we will have no influence as they could be caused by a variety of reasons
- Please also be aware that guest luggage will be transported to and reach the resort separately. The hand luggage can travel with the guest
**Please inquire for rates through our call center
For Your Information
- No children under 10 years of age except between June 15 and September 30
- Child age reduced to 6 years for months June 15 – September 30
- There are no radios, televisions or telephones in the rooms so that the outside world cannot intrude
- ANSE CHASTANET owns and operates a PADI/SSI scuba operation SCUBA ST. LUCIA S, St. Lucia's biggest and longest established diving operation
Kids stay & eat free
Exclusive Bonus Features
5th Night Free Promotion
US$150 per stay Resort Credit Offer!
Please be aware, that there's a local Tourism Levy that will be applicable to all guests. Adults 18+ will be charged the fee ranging from US $3 - $6 per person (rate will depend on the accommodation level) and guests 12-17 years old will be charged 50% per child, per night. This fee is to be paid locally and will be collected upon check-in or check-out. Please note Anse Chastanet includes this fee in your package rates, and therefore guests will not be charged locally at this hotel.
No children under 10 years of age permitted.
The child age is reduced to 6 years from June 15 – September 30.
1 or 2 adults sharing with one or two children, age 10-15: permitted year round (except during family special period).
Child ages reduced to 6 years from June 15 – September 30, 2022 & June 15 - September 30, 2023.