- 29 km from St. Lucia airport
- Located directly on the beach
- 2.9 km from Soufriere Mini-Stadium
- 3.9 km from Soufriere Estate Diamond Botanical Gardens
Anse Chastanet is St. Lucia's only resort property with the iconic view of both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea.
The location of the property is unsurpassed, a private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with pristine coral reefs just offshore.
The resort property includes the historical plantation of Anse Mamin and Emerald Estate where the resort grows its own organic produce.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Afternoon tea
- Welcome cocktail
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including local beer and house wine with lunch and dinner (but not bottled wine and champagne)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized watersports
- WiFi resort-wide
- Resort boat or vehicle shuttle to second beach at Anse Mamin
- Beach access with beach chairs and towels
Kids stay free
Exclusive Bonus Features
The helipad at Anse Chastanet is a private helipad and helicopter reservations are available through hotel directly, exclusively for our resident guests.
- Minimum 4 passengers
- As there is a limited amount of helicopters, please know that mechanical issues or weather issues could always lead to last minute cancellation in which case the resort would automatically secure a land transfer for you
- There may also be last minute delays over which we will have no influence as they could be caused by a variety of reasons
- Please also be aware that guests luggage will be transported to and reach the resort separately. The hand luggage can travel with the guest
**Please inquire for rates through our call center
Please be aware that there's a local Tourism Levy that will be applicable to all guests. Adults 18+ will be charged the fee ranging from US $3 - $6 per person (rate will depend on the accommodation level) and guests 12-17 years old will be charged 50% per child, per night. This fee is to be paid locally and will be collected upon check-in or check-out.
Please note Anse Chastanet includes this fee in your package rates, and therefore guests will not be charged locally at this hotel.
No children under 10 years of age permitted. The child age is reduced to 6 years from June 15 – September 30. 1 or 2 adults sharing with one or two children, age 10-15: permitted year round (except during family special period). Child ages reduced to 6 years from June 15 – September 30, 2022 & June 15 - September 30, 2023.
Please note that there are no Televisions, Radios, or telephones in any of the guest rooms.