COVID-19 COVERAGE & ASSISTANCE PLAN ADMINISTERED BY ALLIANZ GLOBAL ASSISTANCE
Your vacation package now includes the COVID-19 Coverage & Assistance Plan, administered by Allianz Global Assistance, at no additional cost to you!
As sunny destinations start to open up to travellers, you'll be able to travel with confidence and enjoy your vacation with peace of mind! Designed to cover emergency medical and quarantine costs related to COVID-19 while travelling, this new coverage is included with vacation packages to select destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean, booked on or after August 31st.
What to know about the COVID-19 Coverage & Assistance Plan:
- If you are an eligible traveller and have booked one of our vacation packages, you are covered under the COVID-19 Coverage & Assistance Plan.
- There is no additional cost to you. Air Canada Vacations will cover the cost of coverage.
- The plan covers eligible travellers departing between September 4, 2020 and April 30, 2021.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have questions? Consult the FAQ for more details!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Read the Certificate of Insurance for full terms and conditions, and to understand what is covered, and more importantly, what is not covered.
- Antigua (ANU)
- Aruba (AUA)
- The Bahamas
- Barbados (BGI)
- Bermuda (BDA)
- Cayman Islands (GCM)
- Costa Rica
- Curaçao (CUR)
- Dominican Republic
- Grenada (GND)
- Guadeloupe (PTP)
- Martinique (FDF)
- Saint Martin/ Sint Maarten (SXM)
- Panama (PTY)
- Puerto Rico (SJU)
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines (SVD)
- Saint Lucia (UVF)
- Saint Kitts & Nevis (SKB)
- Turks & Caicos Islands (PLS)