- 12 kilometres from Nassau Airport
- Directly on Cable Beach
Grand Hyatt authentic hospitality will set a stage for you to experience the Bahamas with your own personal touch.
Meal and beverage plan
This resort does not include any meals or beverages
- Complimentary Wireless internet
NEW! Baha Bay
Luxury beachfront water park.
- Unlimited Access for Baha Mar Guests
- 15 Lush Beachfront Tropical Acres
- 26,000 Sq. Ft. Beachfront Lounge Area
- 7,400 Sq. Ft. Infinity Pools
- 30 Private VIP Cabanas
- 8,500 Sq. Ft. Beachfront Private Event Space
- Over 30 Attractions
- 24 Total Slides
- 8 Thrill Slides
- 2 Uphill Water Coasters
- 500,000 Gallon Wave Pool
- FlowCurl™ Surf simulator
- 1,400 Ft. Action River
- Tipping Bucket and Water Battle Zone
- Kids' Island for Younger Guests
- 9 Elevated Food & Beverage Options
- 6 Retail Outlets
- Exclusive Casino Gaming Pavilion
Resort fee Inclusions (fee to be paid locally)
Below are the Resort Fee inclusions. The Resort fee is an mandatory local fee to be paid at the hotel directly.
Resort Fee includes:
- Snorkel, masks, fins, personal devices, single/double/clear bottom kayaks, stand up paddle boards, Hobie Cats sailboats, Kayak reef boards
- ESPA fitness access
- Unlimited local calls
- Complimentary sunscreen at all towel hut
- Complimentary beach and pool set up and seating with umbrellas
- Two bottles of water replenished daily.
There is a US$59 (plus taxes) per room, per night Resort Fee and is to be paid locally at the hotel. Resort Fee is subject to change without notice.