- 5.5 km from Puerto Vallarta/Vallarta Nayarit airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Puerto Vallarta
- 10.5 km from Vista Vallarta Golf Club
Set amidst the natural beauty of Banderas Bay, a short distance from vibrant downtown Puerto Vallarta, the Canto del Sol Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive welcomes you with sophisticated accommodations, delectable on-site dining, and a wide range of activities!
Canto del Sol Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive offers 2 sections: Canto Tower (beachfront) and Villas Tower. Both sections of the resort have access to all of the facilities and services.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Dining at specialty restaurants - Reservations required
- Snacks daily from 12:00pm to 5:00 pm
- Domestic and select international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 1 à la carte dinner reservation for every 2 nights of a stay
- One hour daily tennis court time (reservations required)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- WiFi throughout the property
- Taxes and gratuities
Wedding & honeymoons
Canto Tower section offers better accessibility to rooms and services than the Villa Tower. For this reason, the resort recommends to customers looking for better accessible rooms to make the reservation in the Canto tower.
Please be advised that there is a kitchen cleaning service fee of USD $5.00 for all rooms that have a kitchenette and a full kitchen. The fee is per cleaning and it is subject to change at anytime without prior notification. Room categories that offer the kitchens are as follows:
- Studio Canto Tower
- Luxury Suites Studio
- Luxury Suites One Bedroom
- Luxury Suites Two Bedroom
- Luxury Suites Penthouse
- Studio Villas Tower
- One Bedroom Suite Villas Tower
- Two Bedroom Suite Villas Tower
Please be advised the following information and documents are mandatory to check-in at Canto del Sol Puerto Vallarta for all reservations including children (Groups and individual guests):
- The passport of all minors must be presented upon arrival and their surnames must match the surnames of the adults in the room.
- In the event of minors traveling without their parents, a copy of the passport or official government ID of both parent and authorized adult will have to be presented upon arrival, as well as signed letter granting permission for the minor (s) to travel. Letter must indicate full name of minor(s).