- Located directly on the beach
- 19.7 km from Airport to Hotel
- 25-minute drive from San Miguel
- Cozumel Golf Country Club nearby (25-minute drive)
- 3 km from Palancar Reef
Iberostar Cozumel is an All-Inclusive Resort located on the beach, where you can catch some rays or just spend the day relaxing. This property participates in Earth Check, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Domestic and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass
- Welcome drink
Note on à la carte restaurants: Please note 3 à la carte dinner reservations are included for 7-night stays, and 6 à la carte reservations are included for 14-night stays.
- Use of beach and pool chairs and towels
- WiFi resort‑wide
- Star Camp kids’ program:
- Monkey (ages 4–7)
- Dolphin (ages 8–12)
- Eagles (ages 13–17)
- Beach volleyball
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Non-motorized water sports*
- Introductory scuba demonstration in pool*
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Stay at 1, play at more*: Access to services and facilities at Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Tucan* (transfers not included)
*Restrictions apply/subject to availability.
Staying at Iberostar beachfront resorts can be even more comfortable and fun for babies. This hotel provides items for daily use that will make traveling with the little ones easier, leaving space in the suitcase for memories and unforgettable moments!
Baby items include:
- Microwave oven
- Baby bath tubs
- Baby bottle sterilizer
- Changing mats - mats with terry cloth
- Bottle washing set
*Baby items are always subject to availability and are requested at the time of booking or directly at the hotels with the Public Relations or Reception teams, at no additional cost. Availability varies according to destinations and hotels. Not available at Grands.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Perks for Groups
Environmental Sanitation Fees: are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.