- Located in the south of Cancun's hotel zone
- 14 kilometres from Cancun International Airport
- 5 minutes from the destination's most popular entertainment centers, and 20 minutes from downtown.
Seadust Cancun Family Resort is an extraordinary all-inclusive family resort that combines the beauty of the Mexican Caribbean with exquisite food, drinks and fun activities for adults and children of all ages.
Spend exciting days with your kids at the Treasure Island Water Park, explore the beach or swim in the warm pristine waters of the Caribbean. Relax with a rejuvenating treatment in the luxury spa or indulge with a beach-side massage. After experiencing Cancun's famous sunset, exciting night spots are open for you to have fun.
Meal & beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Unlimited buffet and a la carte menu
- Domestic and International alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi throughout resort
- Beach and pool chairs
- Beach towels
- Treasure Island Water Park
- Baby Club (18 months - age 5)
- Kid's Club (ages 6-12)
Environmental Sanitation Fee: An Environmental Sanitation fee of approximately $70-$100 Mexican Pesos ($5 - $7 Canadian dollars) will be collected by all hotels in Cancun & Riviera Maya. This fee applies per ROOM per NIGHT and is payable by the guest directly to the hotel during their stay. The fee is subject to change without prior notice and may vary depending on exchange rate.
New Management: Effective February 1st, 2023 and onwards, the Seadust Cancun Family Resort will be managed by Playa Hotels & Resorts.