- 70 kilometers from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport
- Private beach club access just steps from lobby
- Negril Hills Golf Club, Rick’s café,YS Falls and more attractions nearby
Sunset at the Palms Resort is an intimate adults only boutique resort surrounded by 10-acres of tropical gardens. Featuring serene treehouse-style rooms with Asian-inspired furnishings, sleek modern bathrooms and daybeds on the balconies, this is the perfect resort to surround yourself with natural beauty.
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast (buffet), lunch (buffet, beach grill, coffee cafe), and dinner (buffet, à la carte) daily
- Domestic non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including select premium alcohol brands
- Manager's weekly cocktail party
À la carte dining: 3 à la carte reservations per week included, subject to availabilty.
- VIP arrival service provided by Club Mobay, Fast Track through Immigration and Customs on arrival. (Service is included for both arrival and departure when booking a Treetop One Bedroom Suite).
- Highly personalized services via the resort’s Personal Sunset Concierge program
- Complimentary resort-wide internet
- Nightly turndown service
- Gilchrist & Soames® “Beekind®” room amenities
- Complimentary robes and slippers
- Beach and pool chairs
- Beach towels
Security Deposit: Please note a security deposit of US $80 for the in-room safe + US $15 per beach towel card is required at time of check in.
Non Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted in hotel rooms/balconies and in air conditioned sections of the hotel and a cleaning charge of USD$250 will be charged for smoking in all guestrooms and balconies.
Beach: Please be aware Beach is located accross street from the main hotel
Adults only: 18+