- 70 kilometers from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport
- Private beach club access just steps from lobby
- Negril Hills Golf Club, Rick’s café,YS Falls and more attractions nearby
Sunset at the Palms Resort is an intimate adults only boutique resort surrounded by 10-acres of tropical gardens. Featuring serene treehouse-style rooms with Asian-inspired furnishings, sleek modern bathrooms and daybeds on the balconies, this is the perfect resort to surround yourself with natural beauty.
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast (buffet), lunch (buffet, beach grill, coffee cafe), and dinner (buffet, à la carte) daily
- Domestic non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including select premium alcohol brands
- Manager's weekly cocktail party
À la carte dining: 3 à la carte reservations per week included, subject to availabilty.
- VIP arrival service provided by Club Mobay, Fast Track through Immigration and Customs on arrival with stays of 5 nights or more. (Service is included for both arrival and departure when booking a Treetop One Bedroom Suite).
- Highly personalized services via the resort’s Personal Sunset Concierge program
- Complimentary resort-wide internet
- Nightly turndown service
- Gilchrist & Soames® “Beekind®” room amenities
- Complimentary robes and slippers
- Beach and pool chairs
- Beach towels
Great deals on September Travel!
Security Deposit: Please note a security deposit of US $80 for the in-room safe + US $15 per beach towel card is required at time of check in.
Non Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted in hotel rooms/balconies and in air conditioned sections of the hotel and a cleaning charge of USD$250 will be charged for smoking in all guestrooms and balconies.
Beach: Please be aware Beach is located accross street from the main hotel
Adults only: 18+
Please note that the Sunset at the Palms' pool will be closing due to resurfacing renovation and adding new decking. The dates to close the pool are set for August 15 – September 30, 2023.