Whether on land or at sea, a Disney vacation will bring out the magic in everyone. Book with us to make your dream come true and enjoy packages that include your flights, hotel, and theme park tickets. Plus, Aeroplan® Members can earn and redeem points on their Disney vacation!Book now
Special Offers & More
With our Best Price Guarantee, if you find a lower price for your Flight & Hotel package to the Walt Disney World Resort, we'll match it.
Imagine 4 fantastic Disney Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park), 2 incredible Water Parks (Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park), 2 exciting night-time entertainment districts (Downtown Disney and Disney's BoardWalk), and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Add in countless opportunities for dining, shopping, recreation, and relaxation and it's easy to see why Walt Disney World Resort is such a popular vacation destination. And now, Disney is introducing MyMagic+, a super new way to make the most of your vacation! MyMagic+ will take your Walt Disney World vacation to an all-new level and unlock a new dimension of Disney magic to make it yours like never before.
Need a lil' extra planning help? Use our practical Walt Disney World planning checklist!
Walt Disney World Resort Dining Plans
Disney dining plans are options available exclusively to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels with Magic Your Way vacation packages. Select your dining plan upon choosing your hotel below and room preference. Be one step ahead, knowing your meals have already been paid for.*
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Disney Dining Plan
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
*Gratuities not included. Children ages 3-9 must choose from a children's menu where available. Everyone in the room must be on the same package including ticket options. Package and package components, including dining entitlements, are nontransferable. Dining entitlements expire at midnight on the day of checkout.See more
Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Benefits
From airport transportation to extra time in the parks, Disney Resort hotels offer an array of special benefits to make your vacation magical.
- Complimentary airport service
- Complimentary MagicBands
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Complimentary Resort Transportation and Parking
Benefits listed apply only for Guests staying in Walt Disney World Resort hotels which are owned and operated by Disney.Explore now
Walt Disney World Resort Theme Park Tickets
Buy your Disney theme park tickets before you go and you can reserve access to some must-do experiences with Disney FastPass+ service, including select attractions, shows, Nighttime Spectaculars, Disney Character Experiences and more - before you even leave home. Disney FastPass+ service at Walt Disney World Resort is included at no extra charge with Theme Park admission.*
- Magic Your Way Base Tickets
- Park Hopper
- Park Hopper + Option
*Valid Theme Park admission required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited.Learn more
Plan for enough days to discover two amazing Theme Parks: Disney California Adventure Park featuring the 12-acre Cars Land and the one-and-only original Disneyland Park with its world-famous attractions and beloved Disney characters. Stay at the hotels of the Disneyland Resort where an incredible vacation becomes an unforgettable storybook escape. First-class amenities offer more relaxed family time for making memories. Plus Downtown Disney District, an eclectic entertainment, dining and shopping district is just steps from your hotel. Your family vacation will be more magical than ever at the Disneyland Resort!
Disneyland Resort Theme Park Tickets
Choose from 2 different types of Theme Park tickets for 3 to 5 days.
- Disneyland Resort 1-Park per Day Ticket
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket
Discover the Magic of the Disneyland Resort Hotels!
Stay at one of the three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort and experience first-class quality, special conveniences, and the magic that only Disney delivers.
- Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel: Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the California Streamin' waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool.
- Disneyland Hotel: Enjoy the magic of Disneyland Park all the way to your room! Guest rooms include Magical Disney touches including a Sleeping Beauty Castle light-up headboard above the beds. The hotel also features opportunities to dance and dine with your favourite characters at Goofy's Kitchen.
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: With its world-class spa, an impressive array of amenities and impeccable Disney service, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa defines grandeur in every way.
Explore the old-world charm of Europe or the wonders of Alaska. Or sail away on an enchanting Caribbean or Bahamian cruise. With four ships and a variety of itineraries, the choice is yours!
The Magic is in the Details
On Disney cruises, the magic is in the details. On each and every departure aboard all four Disney Cruise Line ships you will be pleasantly surprised by all that's included. Here are some of what's included:
- Themed kids' clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment - plus the longest complimentary hours at sea
- Immersive, private clubs for teens and tweens
- Exclusive adult areas, including a nighttime entertainment district, and fine dining
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- One-of-a-kind rotational dining - three amazing restaurants where the servers travel with you to each meal
- Complimentary soda, coffee, tea, lemonade, punch and water always available on the pool deck
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Broadway-style Disney musicals found only on board
- Special moments with Disney Characters
- First-run films at sea, some in 3D
- Themed deck parties with most voyages featuring fireworks at sea
- Spacious staterooms designed especially for families
- Legendary Disney service throughout the cruise
Call 1 866 529-2079 to take advantage of these great offers
Welcome to a whole new world of magic for families. Imagine a place that was inspired by the beauty and traditions of the islands, uniquely designed with families in mind. That place is Aulani, a special kind of paradise from Disney - the people who know families best! At Aulani, you'll experience Hawai'i in a whole new way. This beachfront paradise, set on the white sandy shores of O'ahu in Ko Olina, offers unparalleled amenities including 351 stunning Guest Rooms and Suites plus 481 Villas, island-inspired dining options, the award-winning Laniwai Spa and guided excursions that explore the history and culture of Hawaii.
- Waikolohe Valley which includes a number of unforgettable pools, waterslides and a lazy river. There's also Ka Maka Landing that features a kids' splash zone with water jets, an infinity-edge pool with a misty grotto that overlooks the ocean and more.
- Aunty's Beach House, a complimentary supervised kids' club where your little ones (ages 3-12 years old) can meet Disney Characters, watch movies, enjoy dance parties and games and even build crafts. It's a 5,200 square foot immersive, entertaining and interactive kids' paradise, with a touch of magic, of course.
- Family entertainment options including Disney character greetings, themed pool parties, Hawaiian cultural experiences, fireside storytelling, 'Ohana Disney Movie Nights on the lawn and the Starlit Hui celebration featuring music, fire, dance and more!
- Luxurious Guest rooms designed with families in mind, featuring in-room refrigerator, private balcony or lanai, rain shower baths, complimentary WiFi and coffee makers.
More from Aulani Disney Hawaii Resort
Aulani also features a host of amazing dining options that will please every palate. Everything from the local flavours of the signature oceanside restaurant, 'AMA' AMA, and buffet or casual dining. Care for a cocktail with a side of live music? Try the poolside lounge, Off The Hook or The 'Olelo Room.
If it's ocean life you love, there's Rainbow Reef, a private snorkeling lagoon that the whole 'ohana will enjoy. And if you need a bit of pampering, there's the award-winning Laniwai Spa, featuring relaxing therapies and O'ahu's only outdoor hydrotherapy garden. Put it all together and Aulani is a whole new world indeed.
As to Disney artwork, logos, and properties: ©Disney