- Located beachfront in the North Hotel Zone
- 6.1 km from the Cozumel International Airport
Discover a unique balance of energizing adventures and relaxing amenities at The Westin Cozumel. Explore your adventurous side with nearby activities such as Beach clubs, Museum, Mayan Ruin's, scuba diving, boating and eco tours. Let your cares and worries disappear while lounging at the resort-style pool, surrounded by palm trees and sun loungers. For enhanced views, head to the Sky Lounge, the highest one on the island. On-site dining options include three unique restaurants, including Cuzamil, ideal for a romantic candlelit dinner for two. The resort is also an ideal choice for meetings and special events, such as destination weddings. Escape to vibrant Cozumel, Mexico, where the friendly staff at The Westin Cozumel will help ensure no need goes unmet.
Meal & Beverage Plans
All Inclusive Plan:
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Unlimited domestic and select imported beverages
- 24-hour room services, alcoholic beverages served by the glass (An extra service charge of $10usd could apply from second order onward)
- Mini Bar (Beers, soda & water - restocked daily)
- WiFi access
- Day time activities, beach & pool area
- Westin Family Kids Club, with activities for children from 5 to 12 years old
- Kayaks, snorkeling and scuba dive lesson per person
Environmental Sanitation Fee: An Environmental Sanitation fee of approximately $28-$40 Mexican pesos ($2-$3 Canadian Dollars) will be collected by all hotels in Cozumel. This fee applies on a per ROOM per NIGHT basis and is payable by the guest directly to the hotel during their stay. The fee is subject to change without prior notice and may vary depending on exchange rate.