- 4.1 km from Las Vegas airport
- Las Vegas Strip
- 1.4 km from Bellagio Fountain
- 10.1 km from Neon Museum
It's the center of everything you love about Las Vegas with a distinctive New York-New York attitude! Taste an inspired portfolio of fun culinary adventures, indulge in our world-class amenities, be dazzled by one-of-a-kind attractions and let our unique entertainment lineup take your breath away. From the adrenaline-pumping roller coaster to unforgettable nightlife, you’re going to feel the energy at New York-New York. Come be a part of it!
Meal and beverage plans
European Plan (No Meals)
- Meals and beverages not included
- WiFi in public areas
- Stay at 1, Play, Eat and Drink at 12!
A daily resort fee of $37.00 USD plus tax, per room, per night will be paid locally
- In-room wireless internet access
- Unlimited local, domestic long distance (the 50 United States and DC) and toll-free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing
- Digital newspaper and magazine access
- 2 for 1 Big Apple Roller Coaster Passes
- Fitness center access for guests 18+. (Amenities, such as fitness center access, are subject to availability and guest demand)
*Resort fee and Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events − from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events − it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone − from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts
Guests enjoy access to restaurants, bars and lounges, spa treatments and other amenities at MGM sister resorts. For added convenience, guests may charge any amenities and facilities they use directly to their rooms. Amenities and facilities available vary by resort.
Please note that New York-New York has converted to all Non-Smoking Rooms.
A minimum deep cleaning fee of $300 for rooms and $500 for suites (Subject to change) will be charged should a guest decide to smoke in their non-smoking room.
Please note that the Salon at New York New York Hotel & Casino is closed. Guests can visit the Grand Salon at MGM Grand.
Daily incidental deposit of $50 per night paid locally.
Pools are seasonal and subject to closures.