- 1 Km to the casino and many attractions of Atlantis
- 1.5 Km to Cabbage beach
- 19 Km. from Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS)
Idyllic retreat of the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas – All-Inclusive Resort, an ideal getaway where we live up to the island namesake, pursuing perfection in all aspects of luxury and hospitality. An adult-only, 16+ all-inclusive resort, stress will slip away upon checking in, leaving you to do nothing else but enjoy. Resting on the south shore of the island, take a dip in the resort’s private harbour or bathe in the warm rays of the Bahamian sun lounging on white sandy nearby beach. Reputed for the Resort's scrumptious food, indulge in one of our famous 5 dining outlets where even the most discerning appetites will be spoilt for choice. Bask by the pool with a drink at Hog Bar and then let your hair down at night at our Rum Cay lobby bar.
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner daily
- Domestic Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage
- Standard WiFi internet access
Passengers are required to pay locally a Mandatory Resort Fee of USD$12 per person per night for for travel completed by January 3rd, 2023 and for reseservations booked prior to December 1, 2022 for travel January 4th, 2023 onward. Resort fee increase note: Please note effective for NEW reservations made on December 1st, 2022 for stays Jan 4, 2023 onward the local resort fee will increase to USD$20 per person per night to be paid locally.
Resort Fee inclusions are:
- Roundtrip shuttle to Cabbage Beach. Shuttle will depart daily from hotel lobby weather permitted.
- Standard resort-wide Wi-Fi
- In-room electronic safe
NEW additional Inclusions effective for reservations made on December 1st, 2022 for stays January 4th, 2023 onward
- Casino Shuttle round trip service from Warwick Paradise Island to Atlantis Casino. Once nightly each way
- Unlimited bottle of water
- Daily activities and entertainment
*Inclusions are subject to change at any time
Adult-only: 16+ All-inclusive resort
Incidentals: Guests are required to provide a credit card which will be authorized for US$300 per room to cover incidentals.
NO ROLL AWAY beds available
Please note that the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas is no longer including the roundtrip boat ride to downtown Nassau.